Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

13 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Pretty damning stuff.  Again.  :rolleyes:

Only for those who care about decency, integrity, and honor. Not to mention caring about the integrity of the Presidency. 

The GOPers who STILL say "better than Hillary" care about none of those things, they just want their judges and their corporate welfare, and legislation that will lead our nation to become the very first First World nation to ever regress into being a Third World nation. 

• Thanks 2

Y'all really think they won't use the "It's photo shopped" excuse? He definitly will and they will believe him lol. He could show his ID and his grandma could say that's him mid piss and people wouldn't believe it. 

The president of the United States takes golden showers from Russian hookers. Let that sink in lol

27 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Y'all really think they won't use the "It's photo shopped" excuse? He definitly will and they will believe him lol. He could show his ID and his grandma could say that's him mid piss and people wouldn't believe it. 

The president of the United States takes golden showers from Russian hookers. Let that sink in lol

"It's in his past, we've all done things we aren't proud of."

rinse & repeat

• Sad 1

Before we go on, I think it important to remind people that the tape allegedly shows Russian hookers pissing on the bed (that the Obama's had once slept in), with Trump watching the situation.

The allegation is not that he himself was pissing or pissed on.

For 99% of politicians, such a distinction wouldn't matter, you'd be toast either way.  But with Trump, he will undoubtedly use the difference between expectation and reality to suggest it's not really that bad.

• Like 1

Of course, the problem with said tape is not the act (with any other Prez, that would be a big issue too), but with the fact that the most shocking part of the Steele Dossier would be confirmed... thus supporting the rest of it.  The tape was the one thing people held on to regarding the Dossier, the one that lead people to  not buy the rest of it.  

Of course, while this should matter  (bigly) many won't care (or argue it's fake no matter what the evidence, as someone already said).  

At least we could start calling him Pee-Tape Prez.  

4 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Before we go on, I think it important to remind people that the tape allegedly shows Russian hookers pissing on the bed (that the Obama's had once slept in), with Trump watching the situation.

The allegation is not that he himself was pissing or pissed on.

For 99% of politicians, such a distinction wouldn't matter, you'd be toast either way.  But with Trump, he will undoubtedly use the difference between expectation and reality to suggest it's not really that bad.

I'm assuming Trump is playing with "little Donnie" on the tape.  And I'm not talking about Don, Jr.

5 hours ago, Busch1724 said:

I just wonder what would be worse than the golden showers? Is it bukake tears, acts with animals, dead corpses? Inquiring minds want to know!

Umm... my understanding is that they were underaged hookers, actually.

edit - oh wait, wrong set of hookers.  My mistake.  You can see how these things start to run together.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-donald-trumps-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models

Edited by Predicto
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Predicto said:

Umm... my understanding is that they were underaged hookers, actually.

edit - oh wait, wrong set of hookers.  My mistake.  You can see how these things start to run together.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-donald-trumps-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models

Maybe he'll blame Ozzy...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sharon-osbourne-claims-ozzy-slept-with-russian-teen-masseuse-and-family-cook/