Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

58 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

At some point, Mueller will get hold of Jr. 

These private interviews are smoke screens.

The entire congressional side of the investigation is a waste of time and money. As long as the GOP has the majority, nothing is going to happen to an R president in congress. If this were a democrat doing all the same stuff, he would have been impeached 500 times by now.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

The entire congressional side of the investigation is a waste of time and money. As long as the GOP has the majority, nothing is going to happen to an R president in congress. If this were a democrat doing all the same stuff, he would have been impeached 500 times by now.

Funny thing was, it was one minority the first time.  They tried everything they possibly could do screw him up.  Pretty hard to screw up someone who's done the best they possibly could with every opening...like everyone SHOULD do.  I'm the first to admit, I didn't...so I had to give a level of admiration to someone who didn't have white privilege, and got to be POTUS.  Voted for him both times.  He made it, all the way through life, and wasn't perfect by any means...but he was a GOOD DUDE.  If I can say the word "dude", as a 51-year-old...he connected with his people, the generation before him and the generation coming after.  He wasn't out to hurt anyone...he wanted UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE, just couldn't get everyone to go all in.  But at least he ****in' tried to help people.

Second minority the second time.  They chose to buy it.  Don't get me started.

Now you've got someone who is out to hurt someone, anyone who doesn't agree with him...and if the 30 years of lawsuits and nonsensical **** doesn't tell you that the only people he wants to keep in business are ambulance chasing lawyers, then...  That is most definitely NOT what the president is supposed to be.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DogofWar1 said:

Oh goodie.

Pardon away Donbag.  Guess how much that'll help in State court?  Hint: not at all

That will send Trump over the edge since Schneiderman got him on the Trump University fraud. I foresee angry tweets coming from this. Keebler Elf is probably getting an earful once again for recusing himself. 

• Like 1

Once I found out that a Presidential pardon only applied to Federal crimes, I know that all the work Mueller and his team has done will not go to waste.

Last night on I believe O'Donnell's show, there is in some states like New York, an element of timing with Federal procedure. So that's why Mueller is coordinating with the NY attorney general, who Trump hates BTW because Trump University settlement. Remember, Trump said he never settles.

Popping popcorn indeed!

Edited by LadySkinsFan

Even if Trump finds someone to fire Mueller, too late, they are already sharing information and probably have been for a while. 

You can bet that some people on the AG team have security clearances so can see ALL the information.

Edited by LadySkinsFan