Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

A lot lining up that day of the meeting and who was in the building. The Candidate. His top guy. His Son. The head of the RNC at the time.

Meh, it's just a coincidence and they were there to talk about adoption laws.

Agalarov's top real estate guy in the U.S.  No way in hell DJT doesn't say hi to him.

See, the thing is, when people who aren't abject dumbasses and political hacks do investigations, and ESPECIALLY when they are professionals who have done stuff like that for decades, they can tell where stuff is going from the evidence.

But yes, let's all just pretend Comey preemptively exonerated Hillary.  Meanwhile, in the real world, he literally cost her the election with his letter to Chaffetz, 6 months after your alleged preemptive exoneration.

• Like 1

I don't mean this the wrong way, but man is Trump lucky Harvey happened because not one story was brought up on the national news broadcast last night (at least on ABC News). Would all of this yesterday have led the news broadcast last night on the major networks if not for the hurricane coverage? 

21 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Every person in that meeting who's a U.S. citizen is probably on the list. 

How long does Jr hold out? Doesn't he have five children?

Yes he does - Boris, Vladimir, Nicholai, Natasha, and little Donnie. *

(* I actually have no idea how many children Donald Trump Jr. has.)

Edited by Dan T.
  • Haha 1

So this is our Friday nugget of trump is a bad president news.  I give it about a 5 for him. I will grant I am grading on a trump curve. I mean this is evidence he spent a while pondering an action which could be viewed as obstruction of justice. 

What's the song I am looking for from back when Russia was seen as an adversary by both political parties? I think it might appeal to the anti intellectionism vibe...just "another brick in the wall" Trump tried to build between him and anything that would embarrass him.

Someday perhaps, that wall will be tall enough for all to see it for what it is. Then we can begin to repair as we take it down.

39 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

If he so much as wrote "Russia" in that letter, I don't see how he can escape at least a recommendation of obstruction of justice charges.  That Mueller report is gonna be truly explosive stuff.

Listening to a podcast in which a lawyer is saying something like - procedural offense like obstruction are for after you've exhausted other avenues (I'm wording it poorly).