Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Yeah. He's rumored big news dumps related to this story in the past and within the same day, something explosive came out.

Manafort Notes From Russian Meet Contain Cryptic Reference to ‘Donations’

WASHINGTON — Paul Manafort's notes from a controversial Trump Tower meeting with Russians during the 2016 presidential campaign included the word "donations," near a reference to the Republican National Committee, two sources briefed on the evidence told NBC News.

The references, which have not been previously disclosed, elevated the significance of the June 2016 meeting for congressional investigators, who are focused on determining whether it included any discussion of donations from Russian sources to either the Trump campaign or the Republican Party.

It is illegal for foreigners to donate to American elections. The meeting happened just as Trump had secured the Republican nomination for president, and he was considered a longshot to win. Manafort was the campaign chairman at the time.

More from https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/manafort-notes-russian-meet-contain-cryptic-reference-donations-n797816 

Boom indeed.

Another nail in the coffin.  So now "donations" were discussed in the meeting?

These guys are toast.

And tied to the RNC no less.  I'm sure Paul Ryan and Priebus are thrilled to hear this, what with Ryan and McCarthy saying Putin pays Trump.

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Boom indeed.

Another nail in the coffin.  So now "donations" were discussed in the meeting?

These guys are toast.

And tied to the RNC no less.  I'm sure Paul Ryan and Priebus are thrilled to hear this, what with Ryan and McCarthy saying Putin pays Trump.

no no no no.

There was a space there in "Do Nations". Because they are going to Do "great things" by a bunch of Nations around the world.

Reference to Cooked Crack post above.

Either that or they jump ship.

Trump and his minions (I mean cabinet) have already done much damage to our laws and regulations by dismantling their departments. 

They need to be stopped.

Geez, and I thought Bush 43 and the Republicans of that time were bad.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-attorneys-lay-out-arguments-against-obstruction-of-justice-probe-to-mueller-1504207495

More boom.

Not too much new, ultimately.  Obstruction is being investigated and Trump's lawyers tried to cut that down early but it seems to not have gone anywhere with Mueller.

I'll say this, if their strategy is to attack Comey they are barking up the wrong trees.  Comey is well respected, and trying to attack him is just going to make everyone on Special Counsel's team pissed off.

Interesting thought from Abramson on twitter, RNC might refer to the convention, not the committee.  A direct donation to the convention does make sense compared to one to the committee, though that assumes it's a money donation, as opposed to something else.

1 hour ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

no no no no.

There was a space there in "Do Nations". Because they are going to Do "great things" by a bunch of Nations around the world.

because they are going to jointly screw a whole bunch of nations.

bigly.

(starting primarily with their own nations)

Edited by mcsluggo

58 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I'll say this, if their strategy is to attack Comey they are barking up the wrong trees.  Comey is well respected, and trying to attack him is just going to make everyone on Special Counsel's team pissed off.

Do they work harder when pissed off?

6 minutes ago, twa said:

Do they work harder when pissed off?

I think Trump's disrespectful firing of Comey and the dumb "Comey better hope I don't have tapes" tweet lead to a lot of leaks that brought Mueller on in the first place lol.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, visionary said:

Yes!

Those guys are the worst, most arrogant drivers in the world.  I once saw a Russian consulate car just stop dead in the middle of a busy street while the driver went into a store to buy something.   People were honking, trying to get by...  too bad.  They don't give a rat's ass.

Besides, they don't need a consulate in SF anymore.  The reason they had one is because SF historically had a large Russian immigrant population, but that has dwindled over the years.  The consulate is now packed with Kremlin stooges whose full time job is stealing tech from SF and Silicon Valley firms.   Good riddance.

• Like 3

I don't care if Trump's tax returns are made public. With IRS agents from the criminal division looking into them, I am sure that the money laundering will come to light with the requisite prosecution.

And in many states, the state returns are based on the Federal returns, so even a Federal pardon won't protect them. 

All Trumps, Manafort, and the rest.

More Follow the Money.

Edited by LadySkinsFan