Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

19 hours ago, visionary said:

I don't know....

Just from reading what you posted, what I'm seeing is "We have absolutely no information whatsoever, therefore we're going to claim that this proves a really big conspiracy."  

10 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Rorhbach wants Trump to pardon Assange. 

I mean it's believable from that bunch, but geez, that would be a big lie and an attempt to make the lie propaganda.

Unless they're just making this up...

"A spokesman for Rohrabacher confirmed that Johnson had arranged the meeting between the congressman and Assange. “My understanding is that there is not yet a concrete proposal, but that Dana does believe that if Assange does turn over the proof he’s promised, then he deserves a pardon,” the spokesman said."

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Rorhbach wants Trump to pardon Assange. 

I mean it's believable from that bunch, but geez, that would be a big lie and an attempt to make the lie propaganda.

And  you have trouble believing that because......?

Edited by Larry

Schindler has theorized that Sater has flipped and is dumping all his info on the goings on to Mueller.

That would be huge.  Adam Khan has been pushing Sater as one of the most vital points of contact for quite some time; the man knows A LOT about Trump's dealing in Russia.

If Sater has flipped then I think we're basically looking at when, not if, as to directly impeachable conduct (that is, collusion, as opposed to indirect conduct, like obstruction).

6 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Impeachment needs to come first otherwise everyone walks away with no charges via their presidential get out of jail free card. 

I don't think Trump can pardon himself.  I know that's an open question atm, but I think the Supreme Court would rule against such a thing.  It would create an absurd result.

Further, anyone pardoned can be forced to testify without any need for immunity, what with self-incrimination off the table (so no 5th).

Could his power to pardon be problematic?  Sure, if it's deployed strategically.  But that requires Trump to know where and when to deploy it to most stymie the investigation.  He's also got to do it when there won't be backlash from the public.

4 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

They're all liars too.

Yep. Their first instinct is to always lie. These people should know by now these papers are holding back info to see how the subjects react. Cohen's first instinct was to say Sater was just exaggerating about the ties only to have it shown that he wrote to a Putin aide about the deal himself.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, visionary said:

Well, we had a whole bunch of people 1 degree of separation from Trump who had engaged in shady activity, but this is looking like the link between that circle and Trump himself.

Why Cohen would admit this I have no idea.  Did he admit this prior to the Sater emails coming out?  Because if it was after, he is a moron, in addition to toast.

Sater basically says, "YO WE COLLUDED, ****es!" and Cohen says he talked about the project they were initially discussing collusion over with Trump 3 times!?  And he expects us to believe that the campaign matters never came up in those discussions?

Yeah....no.

Shoot, the Kremlin endorsed him during this period of time.  It's not reasonable to think they didn't discuss it.

Schlinder thinks we're weeks or months from this wrapping up.  I don't know if that's optimistic but holy cow we're moving at Warp 9.8.

• Like 2