Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

13 minutes ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Maybe it's just me but do you guys sense that something is imminent (as in a few weeks away) as far as Russia gate?

Could be wishful thinking but,....

Naw I feel the same way. The fact that Steele is popping back up says alot to me. I feel he would be lost in the cycle if it was all bull****. But hes back and anyone with a brain can see something is there with Trump and Russia. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BRAVEONAWARPATH said:

Maybe it's just me but do you guys sense that something is imminent (as in a few weeks away) as far as Russia gate?

Could be wishful thinking but,....

I don't know about imminent, but the feeling I get is more one of inevitability.  Mueller is methodical.  I think he'll take his time on this, and Congress won't act until the final report is in.  But there are a whole ton of people within one degree of separation of Trump who have done a ton of shady stuff, and Trump himself has been basically either obstructing or yelling about wanting to obstruct to anyone who will take a call from him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

A bot in action. Only one tweet ever and already got 20k+ likes and retweets. Twitter really needs to get a handle on these bots.

screenshot_125.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/kirstenkellogg_

My cousin is one of the propublica reporter tagged in this tweet. "Jihadwatch" even posted a nice little article with her name and face on it. 

Needless to say she's been getting a large volume of hate mail in the past few days.