Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

47 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

$40? Anyone? Can't look like **** though.

How much money are you spending on photoshop? There's a website called pixlr that is the same thing and it's free. It's also really easy. You can do it yourself. I have no artistic ability but I can pump out some pretty awesome stuff.

PM me if you have any questions about how to use it.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

21 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

How much money are you spending on photoshop? There's a website called pixlr that is the same thing and it's free. It's also really easy. You can do it yourself. I have no artistic ability but I can pump out some pretty awesome stuff.

PM me if you have any questions about how to use it.

I have the last version that came out on CDs. I don't upgrade, and I don't use the package that much. I am not going to pay a monthly fee now that I am retired. What I have is good enough.

Well, we all know that Trump is allergic to ever saying anything negative about Putin. He did nothing but praise him during his campaign. And we know he has absolutely no problem in going after people who do things he doesn't like. Hell, he's basically waging war on the leader of HIS OWN PARTY in the Senate because he tried but failed to pass a repeal of the ACA. But not a single peep of criticism for the guy who is expelling US diplomats and others from Russia. 

Yeah, I'm sure he was just being sarcastic. 

• Like 1