Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Here's the thing, drinking beer and shooting at stop signs does exactly equal military training. The vast majority of the orc army might shoot themselves or each other before anyone else.

Add that to the innate lack of motivation/organization that has them sitting stuck in their own rust, year after year, without ever doing anything meaningful about it. I am hardpressed to see how they might suddenly rise up and become this formidable fighting force. You wouldn't even need minefields, just strew oxy on the ground in front of them..........

Yes, there are some serious, capable hardasses in their midst, but the blinders they wear don't let them see or grasp that there are quite a few that would be standing against them.

• Like 2

I think yall severely underestimate these people. Not the hicks that think they are a militia. But the people who have bad intentions and positions of power not afraid to use them. Do you really think, given the opportunity to fight and die for Donald Trump some of these stupid SOBs wouldn't do it? All it takes is one. And Muslims aint the only cats that know how to make bombs in their garage. (being prosperously obtuse here for the sake of argument. This doesn't actually reflect my beliefs about Muslim folks) 

Then there is the military. You think all of them would question orders from above assuming the worst? I dont. And worse yet is the police force in almost every city. They already see me as a threat. Dont have a few of them thinking its a Civil War for real this time. 

Yall can act tough if you want too, but we are staring some serious violence in the face. I plan to be prepared to protect myself and mine. 

I also watched Detroit last night so I may be a little overly racially charged at the moment. Maybe. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FanboyOf91 said:

Tell it to the judge who issued the warrant, son.

Rush Limbaugh:  FBI Raids Manafort’s Home Even Though He’s a Cooperating Witness!

Paul Manafort:  I am not a cooperating witness.

“Paul’s been forthcoming, but he’s not a cooperating witness and any suggestion to that effect is silly,” Manafort spokesman Jason Maloni said in a July interview when asked about concerns from former colleagues that Manafort had turned against the Trump team.

People close to Manafort reiterated Wednesday that he has no plans to become a cooperating witness.

My list of people it makes me almost giddy just imagining them incarcerated. In no particular order

1. The president

2. Uday

3. Qusay

4. Kush

5. Miller

6. Roger Stone (though I can so def see Mr. He "was not gay. He was a man who liked having sex with men” (exact quote) getting down in the showers and having the time of his life.) 

7. Bannon (eh i don't think it'd phase him too much. Looks like he already lives like an animal) 

8. Hannity

9. Kelly-Anne

10. Seduklow

Feel like I'm missing someone but for now that's my top 10.

Btw, if anyone here has Photoshop and the requisite skills, I swear to god I'll send you $40 if you put Trump's face on this photo for me... 

220px-Phil_Spector,_mugshot_(2009).jpg

Please I'm almost begging at this point. My normal photoshop guy is a butthurt ex-Republican and thus being a **** on the issue. $40? Anyone? Can't look like **** though. Oh and change Phil Spector's name too obv

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83