Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Reading that signing statement is goddamn hilarious because you can see that it was crafted by someone clearly not Trump but you can also clearly see where Trump felt he had to put his own words in. Like a little kid taking a student's thesis and writing stuff in the margins in crayon. "We believe that the provisions in this bill are not consiste..."I BUILT A GRAT COMPINY! I AM ASUM! CONGRESS LOOKS LIKE DOODOO HEADS AND SMELL LIKE BUTTS!11!!"...nt with the intentions of the framers of the Constitution"

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Reading that signing statement is goddamn hilarious because you can see that it was crafted by someone clearly not Trump but you can also clearly see where Trump felt he had to put his own words in. Like a little kid taking a student's thesis and writing stuff in the margins in crayon. "We believe that the provisions in this bill are not consiste..."I BUILT A GRAT COMPINY! I AM ASUM! CONGRESS LOOKS LIKE DOODOO HEADS AND SMELL LIKE BUTTS!11!!"...nt with the intentions of the framers of the Constitution"

This was my exact interpretation of the document as well.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Maybe Putin underestimated the power of our balance of powers. 

Is Trump the most impotent President of our life time?

He has the Senate, House, Supreme Court and he can't get anything he wants accomplished, pissed off our allies, and his one remaining friend in the world.

On the other hand, he's signed a hell of a lot of executive orders and canceled some big time treaties. So, he isn't impotent... just corrosive and largely ineffective.

• Like 1

Parallel universe tour, well stated. 

VP: Mr. President, I'm going on this tour to present a tough line on Western values and Western leadership in the world in the fight against oppressive regimes like Russia. I have you assurance that I'm not wasting my breath, right?

Trumpie: Huh, what? Oh yeah you bet, see you when you get back. BTW, on your way out let my assistant know that I want to speak with Rex about not joining the effort to stop Russian propaganda in Syria. Thanks Mike.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, visionary said:

Just the fact that Alyssa Milano (fabulous designer of NFL fashion for women) is the first comment...****ing golden.

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

Trump is in breech of contract.

Offering services as your editor...that would be "breach".  (Just messin' with ya...);)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Just the fact that Alyssa Milano (fabulous designer of NFL fashion for women) is the first comment...****ing golden.

Offering services as your editor...that would be "breach".  (Just messin' with ya...);)

Every writer needs a great editor.

Spell check has killed my already dubious spelling abilities :D

• Like 2