Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

57 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Yup.  Even Trump isn't gonna botch that one.

Two weeks from now, he'll tweet about how unfair it is to Russia.  But that's a different matter...

I have a feeling he is itching to veto it but others with his ear are telling him it will just make him look worse and weak since it will be veto-proof anyway. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I have a feeling he is itching to veto it but others with his ear are telling him it will just make him look worse and weak since it will be veto-proof anyway. 

It only matters who speaks to him last. Personally, I hope he vetoes it. I want to see the GOPers on the Hill forced to override his veto. All while he's playing sympathic to his Russian puppet masters.

• Like 1

It's really strange that there has been no official reaction to the expulsion of diplomats from Russia. Sure, golf's important, but you figure he could have taken a break on one of the holes to at least tweet that this was "sad"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Burgold said:

It's really strange that there has been no official reaction to the expulsion of diplomats from Russia. Sure, golf's important, but you figure he could have taken a break on one of the holes to at least tweet that this was "sad"

Trump is Russia's highest placed asset, he's worth every single US diplomat combined. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Burgold said:

They aren't going to bother him for that. He'll find out on Fox n Frenz this morning.

~Bang

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Burgold said:

That's actual work. The kind that would take consideration and thought. He doesn't do that.

And I think @Bangis right as well...I doubt they'd bother him with it. Not because it isn't important, but because they know he'll do one of a few things...1) have no understanding, 2) have no interest, 3) go off on an insane twitter rampage that makes no sense but manages to make everything worse for all parties somehow, or most likely 4) all of the above. The adults are currently processing it I'm sure and they're trying to figure out the best way to explain it to the child emperor.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 4

Trump tossing Priebus is going to make it that much easier for the GOP to swallow impeachment if/when it comes to that.  If you cut off the establishment GOP, sooner or later it'll bite you in the butt.  Infinitely more so if Mueller finds anything.

At this point, with the establishment GOP clearly being non-compliant and Trump cutting them out of his admin at a record pace, I suspect the plan will be to disrupt and eliminate the investigation at any cost.

• Like 1