Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

It's monumentally staggering just how bad this White House is. I watch every day and I cannot reconcile the fact that this is actually happening. I watch it and it's the stuff of shark jumping political dramas. Every day is a new episode of a drama that defies imagination. IF this was on tv the critics would pan it because it as an unrealistic jaunt that is desperate for ratings grab. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Every day is a new episode of a drama that defies imagination.

Nothing too terrible happened on Sunday I don't think.

That sounds like a joke but it's not. Literally every other day for the last week and a half featured some sort of ridiculous failure or embarrassment or some other incident exposing the profound stupidity of Trump et all.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

GOP House member calls on Mueller to resign

House Judiciary Committee member Rep. Trent Franks (R-Ariz.) is calling on Robert Mueller, special counsel for the Department of Justice’s Russia investigation, to resign.

Franks claims Mueller is violating a law governing the special counsel that prohibits him from serving if he has a “conflict of interest,” which includes “a personal relationship with any person substantially involved in the conduct that is the subject of the investigation or prosecution.”

Franks cited a Fox News report from May that cast Mueller and former FBI Director James Comey as “longtime allies.” Mueller served as the FBI Director when Comey was the Deputy Attorney General in 2003. The Russia investigation has expanded to include possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia and the president’s decision to fire the FBI director.

“Bob Mueller is in clear violation of federal code and must resign to maintain the integrity of the investigation into alleged Russian ties,” Franks said in a statement.

Putting himself out there saying this. What is he trying to hide?

10 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Putting himself out there saying this. What is he trying to hide?

same Trent Franks that dropped this gem: https://thinkprogress.org/rep-trent-franks-african-americans-were-better-off-under-slavery-4772e1e5c05f

In this country, we had slavery for God knows how long. And now we look back on it and we say “How brave were they? What was the matter with them? You know, I can’t believe, you know, four million slaves. This is incredible.” And we’re right, we’re right. We should look back on that with criticism. It is a crushing mark on America’s soul. And yet today, half of all black children are aborted. Half of all black children are aborted. Far more of the African-American community is being devastated by the policies of today than were being devastated by policies of slavery. And I think, What does it take to get us to wake up?

how in the **** is this piece of **** still in power?

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

If he pocket vetoes this bill it would be hilarious and also really sad (and stupid).

I expect he'll get around to signing it though, right as soon as he placates Putin through his unmonitored backchannels.

And gives him back the two spy houses.

He was going to do this anyway, but will speed it up.

Can the Congress override a pocket veto, I forget.

Edited by LadySkinsFan

34 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

same Trent Franks that dropped this gem: https://thinkprogress.org/rep-trent-franks-african-americans-were-better-off-under-slavery-4772e1e5c05f

how in the **** is this piece of **** still in power?

I get that today's pro-lifers are particularly zealous, but how the **** can you compare abortion to slavery? I'm sorry but anyone who thinks abortion is worse for black people than slavery was is a loon. 

• Like 1