Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

It's not like they haven't found anything. Just the stuff we know about from reporters and unclassified intelligence would have had you ****ting bricks if it had been a democrat.

since ya mention Democrats, odd that there are no threads on Menendez and such.

well not really odd with this crowd.;)

Just now, LadySkinsFan said:

Mueller wants to see/hear what WH officials produce. If they get nothing, which I think a bunch of them will assert 5th Amendment, which is their right, then we'll see subpoenas.

He isn't going to give them immunity upfront like Comey did?...what a beast.

Dear Roger Stone:

I hope this letter finds you well. I write to you today in response to a recent statement you made in light of the unfortunate situation that Paul Manafort currently finds himself in. You stated "The Feds were eavesdropping on my telephone calls with Paul Manafort during the innaguration and transition." I write only to correct you statement in so much as to clarify that when you talk with a person who is currently under FBI investigation and who at the time had legal Federal wiretaps then it isn't eavesdropping, you called a piece of **** Russian collaborationist and friend of Putin. If you don't want to end up on FBI recordings, then may I suggest taking better care of the scum you associate with.

Sincerely, 

Me

PS: I'd be careful of future calls to Flynn, and well anyone within 10 feet of Trump. #RESIST

• Like 1
  • Haha 1