Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-offered-chris-christie-vice-president-role-before-mike-pence/

First reported by the New York Post, an indecisive Trump had initially decided on Christie after the New Jersey governor made his final case to Trump on July 12. 

Christie, the first former presidential candidate to get behind Trump after a poor showing in the New Hampshire primary, had assumed a high profile role on the campaign prior to the Convention – reaching out to donors and potential high profile supporters. 

Paul Manafort, Trump’s campaign manager at the time, allegedly had another idea in mind. 

Manafort had arranged for Trump to meet with his first choice for the job on July 13: Indiana Governor Mike Pence. Afterwards, the plans was for Trump and Pence to then fly back to New York together and a formal announcement would be made, a campaign source said of Manafort’s thinking. 

Oh now Trump is a victim because the FBI didn’t give him a memo stating that collusion with Russia to win a Presidential election was illegal. 

And yeah, twa is all about getting rid of Trump because he thinks Pence will take over. From tbe connections we’re seeing this will infect the ENTIRE Administration. So by the time Pence takes over he’ll be radioactive too. But voters like twa don’t care because as long as it is a Rightwing nut lemming that gets sworn in then their 3rd World plan for the USA can continue.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, twa said:

I think you are overly optimistic, but I'd love for it to get down to Rex. :rofl89:

Oh yeah Wrecks would be a great choice, he can’t even staff the State Department and is basically ignoring the staff that is in place, and turning the State Dept into an ineffective show pony. Why doesn’t it surprise me that you’d endorse yet ANOTHER ineffective billionaire with Russian ties?!

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

Whataboutism the classic tactic of narcissicists bent on diversionary tactics, otherwise known as the Talk While Agitating Method. The practice is very clear, when faced with a question or issue you find particularly problematic you work to agitate people by changing the topic to something else and pretending that means you win the debate.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

What does he mean by "media coverage in favor of" HC?  ****, even MSNBC broadcasted every speech, statement, etc. that he made..they gave him billions in free advertising by doing so.  (I'm still pissed about that.)  :angry:

They were so hellbent on broadcasting the car accident that they didn’t realize that they were helping elect the car accident. 

• Sad 2

It's a new thing being pushed. I saw a tweet the other day about the lies of the MSM and the "truth" which was am image listing all the networks and MSM members that had been confirmed to have "colluded" wih hilary to help her win the election. It had a ton of retweets and the usual Trump supporter comments underneath it