Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

11 hours ago, No Excuses said:

This is maybe the worst nat-sec story I have seen in a long time. 

Snowden leaks have nothing on this.

Our top IT person says the hack of OPM files is the biggest terrorism strike in the U.S. about which nobody talks because we are mostly ignorant of its potential uses and timeframe for its impact.  This one seems potentially worse except we seem to at least be some what cognizant of this one because we can imagine how this data may be used.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, gbear said:

Our top IT person says the hack of OPM files is the biggest terrorism strike in the U.S. about which nobody talks because we are mostly ignorant of its potential uses and timeframe for its impact.  This one seems potentially worse except we seem to at least be some what cognizant of this one because we can imagine how this data may be used.

I used to work IT for OPM about 6 months before they found out about that hack. And if you knew the amount of information OPM houses on its devices you would be sick knowing a foreign power potentially had access to it. It was a really really big deal and not enough people payed attention to it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

This is why SIC hit a wall on Steele.  Steele is basically going to Mueller exclusively it seems, which makes sense.  After the shenanigans the House GOPers pulled with those staffers, and the tremendously high likelihood that a bunch of stuff would leak, Steele figures any more cooperation should be with Mueller and Mueller alone.

Mueller's report is going to be the dooziest doozie that ever was.

Maddow talked about this last night, said an associate of Steele has said Steele agreed to meet with the SIC and that hasn't changed.  Not sure what the disconnect is...

Strange.  

Here's the thing, no matter what Mueller & Co. dig up, corroborate and declare, if the Senate Repubs just flat out refuse to act nothing will happen.

The whole thing has died down in the public discourse lately, I have to wonder if that is because the fix is in and they simply don't have to care what Bobby Three Sticks finds.

1 minute ago, twa said:

I hear it can take years and years for those reports....can't wait. 

:ols:

We really can't.  I don't really think you want your own in a nuclear war. 

(Or even yourself, for that matter.)  I know I personally would like to avoid it at all costs.  But neither one of us can do anything to stop that, maybe only Mueller can. 

C'mon, be rational and not contwary for a minute.  Please? 

20 minutes ago, twa said:

Would you settle for rational and contrary? :)

Don't think it's possible, considering the things you've chosen to try to defend. 

But it at least trying to look like it might get you some sympathy points. 

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

We really can't.  I don't really think you want your own in a nuclear war. 

(Or even yourself, for that matter.)  I know I personally would like to avoid it at all costs.  But neither one of us can do anything to stop that, maybe only Mueller can. 

C'mon, be rational and not contwary for a minute.  Please? 

He can't. Some people would rather play games in times like this

11 hours ago, twa said:

Is that illustrating your limits or mine?

You realize that you're asking me to choose between saying that

1)   it's impossible for anybody on your side to rationally defend what they're doing, or that it's possible to do so.  And

2)  Some of the people on your side are capable of appearing rational, but every single one of them is choosing not to do so?