Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

https://tttthreads.com/thread/920342674821079041

Thread Reader is happy to present
an unrolled Twitter story with 75 tweets

Profil pricture

JJ MacNab
@jjmacnab

There's a new report about the US activities of the Russian troll farm that has me scratching my head. 1/

I've been interested in the Russian propaganda station Russian Today (renamed RT in 2010) since it first aired on Verizon FIOS in DC. 

2/

It was entertaining. They'd air straight news and a docu about Sputnik, but nestle some really outrageous conspiracy theories in between. 

3/

In August of 2008, they interviewed Alex Jones as an "investigative reporter" and expert on US/foreign affairs.

4/

One 2008 episode stuck in my mind because it was so absurd that they would call on Alex Jones to opine about the Russo-Georgian War. 

5/

LinkHere

I just placed a copy of that interview on YouTube. It's less than 3 minutes long. 6/

*Click Link For More*

• Haha 1

Before anyone asks, it's the HRC's Podesta's brother.  HRC's Podesta is, according to the article, not involved in this.

All these FARA violations are absurd.  We have literal foreign agents operating on US soil who are violating laws by not reporting as such.  Serious action must be taken.  Examples made, and from this time forward, laws harshly enforced.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Alex Jones is a traitor to the United States.

i don't' see him as a traitor really, tho i gave your post a trophy,  but i do think removing him and every fan of his from the gene pool would significantly advance the argument for the continued existence of the human species...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

All these FARA violations are absurd.  

It sure is starting to feel like our typical dirty business as usual politicians have been doing shady stuff like this for years, but it's flown under the radar.

Trump and many of his team are morons, and have taken it so far and done it so incompetently and corruptly that it's all blowing up in their faces, and maybe going to take down a bunch of others on the way down.

No tears here.

K Street ,must be thrilled right now, though.

Edited by techboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1