Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I'm sure that they are interviewed/questioned, then sign their statements. Not under oath, can probably stop if they want their lawyer. Like giving a statement to police. Can be prosecuted if their statement is false.

I wouldn't want to be "interviewed". Would get a lawyer, not answer anything. 

These clowns probably think that they did nothing wrong, so will go in there and answer questions. They will shut up if the interview turns I into questioning.

No one gets dick squat outta me without a warrant.  Straight up.  No one, not for any reason.  I'll ask for my husband first, still answering nothing.  Then, I'll get him to call my lawyer...he knows who he is, a God around here.

SAY NOTHING.  you don't have to...but Jesus God we got drumpf now so who knows what?

Keep it together.  Stay strong, ES.

18 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I'm sure that they are interviewed/questioned, then sign their statements. Not under oath, can probably stop if they want their lawyer. Like giving a statement to police. Can be prosecuted if their statement is false.

I wouldn't want to be "interviewed". Would get a lawyer, not answer anything. 

These clowns probably think that they did nothing wrong, so will go in there and answer questions. They will shut up if the interview turns I into questioning.

So if you say "Ok, but I want my lawyer there" does it then change from an "interview" into some sort of official "questioning"?

I mostly just want to make sure that if any of these ****ers are caught lying they get the book thrown at them.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/putin-rival-ties-kushner-meeting-kremlin-bankers-n811631

"
A prominent exiled Russian oligarch said in an exclusive interview with NBC News that he is nearly certain Russian President Vladimir Putin tried to collaborate with the Trump campaign, and that he believes a top Russian banker was not "acting on his own behalf" when he held a controversial meeting with Jared Kushner last December. "

Haven't been watching it but is he trying to pull the same **** he did last time, where he refused to say Trump was invoking executive privilege but still refused to answer the questions because Trump could potentially do so or some nonsense?

They should give him three choices:

1) Answer the question

2) Say Trump is officially invoking executive privilege and provide official documentation of such

3) Be in contempt of Congress

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

1) Answer the question

2) Say Trump is officially invoking executive privilege and provide official documentation of such

3) Be in contempt of Congress

The problem, as usual, is that in order to enforce 1 or 2 you need to be willing to do 3, and the present Congress will not do 3.

• Like 1

I really don't understand the point of a Sessions hearing.  He's just saying the same lying garbage he said the first time.  The religious liberty stuff was particularly nauseating, it's like a modern day version of witch burning. 

I did enjoy watching Stuart Smalley give him the business, although I think I'd rather have my tax dollars go to a taco truck that gives out free tacos.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I really don't understand the point of a Sessions hearing....

I think I'd rather have my tax dollars go to a taco truck that gives out free tacos.  

Agreed. The whole congressional hearing thing is stupid as ****. A tremendous waste of resources that results in nothing more than political grandstanding

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

putins-shit-list-who-russias-president-c

No. Please. Anything but Sweeden.

• Haha 2

Jeff Sessions: I absolutely did not talk about the elections, campaign, or future policy when I met with the Russian Ambassador who I formerly ever denied meeting with.

Congressman: Well, what did you talk about?

Jeff Sessions: I can't recall

:doh:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The worst part is that Congress is complicit.

Which is why they have to carry water for the * and carryon the coverup, the end of the investigation will be implicating sitting members of Congress in active collusion directing the Russian attack on the election.

This was/is a de facto coup

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1