Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, Llevron said:

The fact that they know pardons are coming means that they know they have a few people implicated beyond doubt, I think. 

It sure would seem that way. Question...What would the political fallout be if Trump did pardon people who were guilty? I'm assuming the reaction would be significant enough for him to not be reelected. Also, would that prompt the GOP to find another viable candidate to run against Trump if that were the case? My personal opinion, it won't change much unless he is impeached as a result of all this. 

17 minutes ago, Busch1724 said:

It sure would seem that way. Question...What would the political fallout be if Trump did pardon people who were guilty? I'm assuming the reaction would be significant enough for him to not be reelected. Also, would that prompt the GOP to find another viable candidate to run against Trump if that were the case? My personal opinion, it won't change much unless he is impeached as a result of all this. 

Honestly even if he is impeached it wont mean much. Politics has replaced sports in this country. People watch it more than sports and they root for their side to win more than they do sports. The people still for Trump will literally always be for him unless he personally strangles the life out of their child. And even then its unless the kid is a liberal. They have been effectively brainwashed. 

The GOP is already looking for viable candidates to run against him. They said that a while ago actually. And they would be crazy not to. Dude cant win another election if the people vote. His popularity is at 40% AFTER 3 natural disasters (which typically improves your favor-ability as it can never be your fault). And this Vegas mess is going to finish him. His base will be livid if he changes gun laws at all. And if he doesn't the rest of the country will use this to destroy him. Its that simple.  

Edited by Llevron
  • Haha 1

Jeebus.  We needed to be way more on the ball with Kaspersky.  That we weren't is worrying.

Basically, ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING, person, item, software, hardware, anything MUST be considered compromised by the Kremlin and intended as a tool for Kremlin surveillance of other targets.

• Like 1

This is why SIC hit a wall on Steele.  Steele is basically going to Mueller exclusively it seems, which makes sense.  After the shenanigans the House GOPers pulled with those staffers, and the tremendously high likelihood that a bunch of stuff would leak, Steele figures any more cooperation should be with Mueller and Mueller alone.

Mueller's report is going to be the dooziest doozie that ever was.

• Like 5