Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

I feel like the only thing novel in that story, to my knowledge, is that the FBI had an agreement to pay Steele.  That being said, I assume the FBI pays contractors for intel work, so not sure that's out of the ordinary.  Of course, that requires a person to accept that the Steele dossier is a worthwhile examination of potential Russian influence of our election, which it is, but a person has to accept that first.

But the whole "slap Hillary's picture at the top of the article" thing along with "put DNC in the headline" seems like pure clickbait.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, visionary said:

Well, the House investigated it.  The Senate investigated it.  The FBI investigated it.  Pretty sure State investigated it.  

None of them found anything.  

Now I guess there's nothing left to do but to investigate the investigations.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Llevron said:

Wait so..... the GOP (lol) paid for the Steele dossier but once they were stuck with him they dropped out and the DNC picked it up?

Ha ha ****ing ha 

I'd imagine the Dems denial of funding it make it news

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/24/flashback-lawyer-linked-to-dossier-cried-about-secret-russian-connection/

7 hours ago, Larry said:

Well, the House investigated it.  The Senate investigated it.  The FBI investigated it.  Pretty sure State investigated it.  

None of them found anything.  

Now I guess there's nothing left to do but to investigate the investigations.  

they found and continue to find things

11 minutes ago, twa said:

Understandable. But lies are so common these days and really easy to get past republican voters. Wont stay news for long and even if it does, it wont matter. 

His own party started this. That should be the news lol

37 minutes ago, twa said:

they found and continue to find things

They found and continue to find things that they (and you) try to spin into things.  

Look!  Out of 300,000 emails, we found 30 that we've decided, retroactively, should have been classified!  Proof, I tell you!  

Edited by Larry

37 minutes ago, Bang said:

Expose them all. Honestly, Americans playing "my team" over this ought to be ashamed.

Doesn't matter who found it or who paid for it.

The IT is what is important.

~Bang

True. Its hard to look at either "Team" like it won right now. Only squad that is losing is the American people. In that we should all despair. 

And if you didnt think the DNC was corrupt before this I doubt highly a little lie is going to change your mind.

24 minutes ago, Llevron said:

True. Its hard to look at either "Team" like it won right now. Only squad that is losing is the American people. In that we should all despair. 

And if you didnt think the DNC was corrupt before this I doubt highly a little lie is going to change your mind.

Not to go down the path too much, but thinking about how the DNC nomination is conducted, it seems a lot like British parliament.  Superdelegates are the House of Lords, regular delegates the House of Commons.

1 minute ago, DogofWar1 said:

Not to go down the path too much, but thinking about how the DNC nomination is conducted, it seems a lot like British parliament.  Superdelegates are the House of Lords, regular delegates the House of Commons.

Thats exactly the process I was thinking of when I wrote that. They do seem like that type of group. I have been reading this Manga (not to be confused with MAGA) called Berserk for the last few days that plays on this a tad and I havent been able to keep the DNC out of the back of my mind when reading. 

8 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Thats exactly the process I was thinking of when I wrote that. They do seem like that type of group. I have been reading this Manga (not to be confused with MAGA) called Berserk for the last few days that plays on this a tad and I havent been able to keep the DNC out of the back of my mind when reading. 

You should watch the new anime they made.

*You should absolutely not watch it.  They went with cgi.  And it's the worst.