Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, twa said:

You are wrong too, haven't been in a pew for a long time.

I wouldn't mind the GOP going away either.

good thing you don't make a living at this. 

Actions speak louder than words. You’ve hauled water for the GOP for as long as I can remember, and I don’t mean hauling water for Conservative interests, you could be a paid shill for the party itself. 

Just now, AsburySkinsFan said:

Actions speak louder than words. You’ve hauled water for the GOP for as long as I can remember, and I don’t mean hauling water for Conservative interests, you could be a paid shill for the party itself. 

Cheap ****s never gave me a dime either...Die,Die. Die :ols:

5 minutes ago, StillUnknown said:

The charges are still sealed under orders from a federal judge. Plans were prepared Friday for anyone charged to be taken into custody as soon as Monday, the sources said. It is unclear what the charges are.

We got to till wait till Monday? I wonder who's trying to book a flight to Russia right about now.

Just remember that cash not received for services renered can’t be deducted. Getting stiffed by your John is terrible, but that’s why you get paid first.

Is that the voice of experience talking?

18 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

We got to till wait till Monday? I wonder who's trying to book a flight to Russia right about now.

Which is how you know the media doesn't take sides and are just in it for the clicks. Why would you tell people this?

I guarrantee that it won’t be Trump on Monday. And I bet that it won’t be on collusion charges. This is going to be a lot less than what many of us demand.

Ya'll should be used to disappointment and lowering expectations. 

:816:

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I guarrantee that it won’t be Trump on Monday. And I bet that it won’t be on collusion charges. This is going to be a lot less than what many of us demand.

People are expecting trump? If/when he goes down there will be no warning, they'll allow him to resign sorta like how nixon went out.

• Like 2

Well it was probably planned to be a slow burn, but the pace might be a tad faster with this leak.

Wittes notes something important.  "Sources briefed" is the language in the article.

Who exactly would be "briefed" on the matter.  It's a grand jury, the stuff is sealed.  Wouldn't be defense, or Congress, probably just higher ups in DOJ.

So its a pretty serious leak since it likely comes from someone very high up.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

People are expecting trump? If/when he goes down there will be no warning, they'll allow him to resign sorta like how nixon went out.

I know that’s how it will hapoen, but I want that Russian troll perp walked right beside Pence!

For this occasion....

11 minutes ago, twa said:

Ya'll should be used to disappointment and lowering expectations. 

:816:

Remind us again about how you’ve maintained such high standards Mr. Trumpvoter

• Haha 2