Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm really not expecting much of anything, from this. 

Ggranted, I'm doing a lot of assuming. But I can only think of two reasons to even ask for an indictment, this early. 

1). You find an underling who did something wrong that's a long way from your target. So what you've got isnt going to distract from your primary mission. And you don't think he knows anything, so there's no reason not to just take his piece off the board. 

2). You've found somebody you want to lean on, and an indictment is simply a means to get somebody to roll over. 

In both cases, I assume the indict-ee is a very low level piece. (And the charge is minor). 

My thoughts as well.  They need someone to roll. 

Second on your theory:  is whatever they have big enough to cause fear?  I don't think it would've been "leaked" without such confidence.....he's gonna let someone lie themselves into jail.  He ain't no idiot.  Easy pickins. 

Yup it’s the Dems.

I’m sorry but I’d like to ask the idiots who still believe in and support the Pumpkin King a question: exactly which branch of government do the Democrats control? 

I’d also like to ask a follow up if I may, who appointed Mueller? 

Oh I know, it’s the leftist media’s fault that the DoJ which Trump is in charge of appointed a special investigator who is now bringing charges involved with the Trump/Russia fale collusion investigation.

Oh yeah, and it was the “Clinton Administration” that was able to thwart a Republican Congress on every single ginned up controversy from Beghazi, to her emails, to murders, now to uranium sales. Seriously, I’m done with these idiots. If you seriously still believe Trump then by gawd do yourself a favor and seek medical help ‘cause you’re a damned fool.

• Thanks 4

The brain dead portion of this country has no hope. They will follow this moron to the end. 

Trump will test the limits of our institutions and the law till the moment he's out of office. This is just the start of a long ugly battle where a narcissist and his cult will try really hard to bend and distort reality.

• Like 3

Go Joy Reid on MSNBC! Really going after and refuting lies with facts by the Republican panelist. She won't let these lies go unchallenged. 

I see more women challenging Republican lies and talking points. A lot of these people just let these people talk without challenging the lies with facts.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Go Joy Reid on MSNBC! Really going after and refuting lies with facts by the Republican panelist. She won't let these lies go unchallenged. 

I see more women challenging Republican lies and talking points. A lot of these people just let these people talk without challenging the lies with facts.

This is what we need more of, journos who aren’t just glad to get “the sit” with someone and then give them a platform to prattle off their unchecked talking points to a populace to busy to fact check, but journos who pushbthrough the half truths and distortions to expose liars and manipulators as they sit in the chair. Guys like Matt Lauer all too often get the big sits but only becayse they’ve negotiated away any teeth they migh have had in the interview. We need more journos with integrity who will not get star struck or capitualte to these mass manipulators.

• Thanks 2

Facts checked regarding the dossier and the Uranium One deal. The upshot from that is no matter who owns the company doesn't get the uranium out of the country except for enrichment for power companies then it's returned to the United States. 

So much obfuscation and prevarication from Republicans, as usual.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/29/the-dossier-and-the-uranium-deal-a-guide-to-the-latest-allegations/?ref=yfp

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Facts checked regarding the dossier and the Uranium One deal. The upshot from that is no matter who owns the company doesn't get the uranium out of the country except for enrichment for power companies then it's returned to the United States. 

So much obfuscation and prevarication from Republicans, as usual.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/fact-checker/wp/2017/10/29/the-dossier-and-the-uranium-deal-a-guide-to-the-latest-allegations/?ref=yfp

Just read the same article.

That’s the problem with Trump’s lies. His idiots believe them unquestionably, the rest of us who actively think wonder what it’s all about so we waste time researching what he’s talking about only to find out that he’s lying. Meanwhile Trump’s told 15 more lies.

Remember when people used to criticize me for saying Faux News?

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 2

Matt Lauer, Chuck Todd, George Stephanopoulos, and a lot of the CNN people all have a history of giving Republican panelists a pass and just let them keep on talking their obfuscations and prevarications without challenge, as if these utterances were true. 

It especially ticked me off during election season. It's one of the main reasons why we have Trump. Not to mention Faux News, RT, Sinclair and the rest of the far right totalitarian news outlets.

• Like 3