Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Nevermind on what I was saying before, check out Seth Abramson's twitter if you want thoughts close to mine.

George P pleading is much MUCH bigger.

They want Manfort to flip, probably, which is why it's happening like it is with him and Gates.

This George P already flipped it seems.  Huge.

8 minutes ago, tshile said:

i'm not even willing to say it would hurt his re-election chances. unless more comes from this, i honestly don't see anyone's mind changing over what we currently know.

Right. None of the charges even have anything to do with the campaign. You are not being difficult I totally understand what you are saying and you are not the only one saying it in here.

Part of it is that I am assuming that they wouldn't make this big splash unless they new they had nothing and are looking to smoke out more little guys like Popalapoguy that didnt want anything to do with the FBI or charges like these. Manafort is a pro at this he wont budge much, if at all. But these little guys dont have the experience or the money to play it as cool as Mana. 

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Manafort is a pro at this he wont budge much, if at all

man, I disagree completely. LOL

These old, entitled, wealthy men are always quick to back down. The thought of a jail cell terrifies them.

Shoot, the thought of being away from any type of comfort scares them.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

For anyone downplaying what’s come out so far, remember that Kushner, Flynn, and others have done similar things to what has gotten these guys indicted. 

Flynn's indictment is going to be a doozy. 

Kusnher's should be interesting too. Never forget that he reached out to the Russians to establish a secret back channel THROUGH THEIR EMBASSY, to specifically evade US authorities.

I also wonder who they have on the receiving end of the emails from George P.

• Thanks 1

Foxnews headline:
"Mueller Gets His Man"

Ok, I award you points for that. Very clever foxnews. 

Not ignoring the story, yet also injecting a  "trump's done nothing wrong"  subliminal message.

6 minutes ago, visionary said:
For anyone downplaying what’s come out so far, remember that Kushner, Flynn, and others have done similar things to what has gotten these guys indicted. 

Just to be clear - I'm not trying to downlplay it. I'm genuinely concerned whether this is the end of this investigation or not (even if Mueller has no intentions on it being the end, at this time.)

The charges are serious. The connection to the US President is ****ing serious.

I'm hoping this is the start of many indictments. I'm just not celebrating anything right now.

6 minutes ago, twa said:

just saying 

Aside from money laundering and tax evasion, a problem with Manafort's lobbying was the fact he didn't register his actions. If they are breaking the law then they should be indicted. You still thinking this is nothing but a partisan witch hunt.

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

Aside from money laundering and tax evasion, a problem with Manafort's lobbying was the fact he didn't register his actions. If they are breaking the law then they should be indicted. You still thinking this is nothing but a partisan witch hunt.

I'm hoping it is more than that.

10 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

man, I disagree completely. LOL

These old, entitled, wealthy men are always quick to back down. The thought of a jail cell terrifies them.

Shoot, the thought of being away from any type of comfort scares them.

You might be right. I just have this image in my head of him knowing if he talks hes dead and if he runs hes dead so his only option is jail. 

I watch too many movies lol

• Haha 3

The Trump campaign knew as early as April 2016 that Russia had hacked and stolen emails related to the Clinton campaign.

And they lied over and over again to the public about this, even when the IC was confirming this. They knew this likely before our own intelligence agencies did and still lied.

They are traitors. They knew exactly what Russia was doing and was planning. And they let it happen, instead of informing proper authorities.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, Llevron said:

You might be right. I just have this image in my head of him knowing if he talks hes dead and if he runs hes dead so his only option is jail. 

They can get you in jail too. Manafort need to get on that witness protection. Get a perm and assume a new identity.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Remember Kenneth Lay? Mans took his own life before going to prison.

Same with Aubrey McClendon, the Chesapeake Energy guy who decided to committed suicide a day after being incited.

Bernie Madoff and his wife tried to kill themselves as well.

A lot of them will rat out others. These are not dirt under your nail criminals.

Edited by BenningRoadSkin
  • Like 1

I wonder if George P was a warning to Manafort, which is why they unsealed same day (but seemingly after Paulie turned himself in).

"We have you on stuff that is 20 years easy.  We also, independently, have collusion.  You can help us now and it's 7 years in tennis prison, or you can not, and it's 20 minimum in real prison.  Oh and if Trump pardons you NY AG has 20 years worth of stuff too."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I wonder if George P was a warning to Manafort, which is why they unsealed same day (but seemingly after Paulie turned himself in).

"We have you on stuff that is 20 years easy.  We also, independently, have collusion.  You can help us now and it's 7 years in tennis prison, or you can not, and it's 20 minimum in real prison.  Oh and if Trump pardons you NY AG has 20 years worth of stuff too."

George P.'s indictment is stuffed with references to emails, that I assume were presented as evidence before a grand jury.

They reference "senior policy advisors" and "high ranking campaign officials" repeatedly, where it's pretty clear they are talking about working with the Russians.

I have no doubt Manafort was in those email chains. 

Crazy to think that this is just beginning of the official revelations related to this investigation. It already looks horrible.

• Like 2