Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

8 minutes ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Jesus. The former campaign chairman of the President of the United States is be charged with "conspiracy against the United States."

Sounds bad, but can be just conspiring to not pay taxes and such.

Bring me some meat. :)

Quick read through the indictment shows no charges directly related to his campaign work. 

But yeah, not a good start from team Trumpkin either way. It seems like they really have a solid case against him, with tons of evidence pointing to his shady activities related to foreign lobbying and tax evasion. 

Rick Gates is an interesting one too, considering he was working for the Trump WH not too long ago.

They have a lot of leverage against both of them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Quick read through the indictment shows no charges directly related to his campaign work. 

But yeah, not a good start from team Trumpkin either way. It seems like they really have a solid case against him, with tons of evidence pointing to his shady activities related to foreign lobbying and tax evasion. 

Rick Gates is an interesting one too, considering he was working for the Trump WH not too long ago.

They have a lot of leverage against both of them.

They're going to try to flip them to use against trump.

6 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Where are our resident defenders of truth liberty and America? Trump’s campaign chairman has officially been charged with Conspiracy Against the United States

Ima @ a few of them before the day is over 

• Like 1

Anyone remember the Trump freakout a couple months back when it was reported that Mueller was digging into the finances of Trump and his people?

I think it's clear now that Mueller has been using financial crimes as the background into investigating ties between Trump and his campaign folks and Russia. 

This is not going to end well for Trumpkins. Trump has a documented history of money laundering himself and this would explain why he was ****ting bricks about this not too long ago.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

They're going to try to flip them to use against trump.

YOU BETCHA. 

Who's your holdout?  I think everyone will cave except his wife Ivanka. 

edit, add: I always said "follow the money". 

Edited by skinsmarydu
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, No Excuses said:

Anyone remember the Trump freakout a couple months back when it was reported that Mueller was digging into the finances of Trump and his people?

I think it's clear now that Mueller has been using financial crimes as the background into investigating ties between Trump and his campaign folks and Russia. 

This is not going to end well for Trumpkins. Trump has a documented history of money laundering himself and this would explain why he was ****ting bricks about this not too long ago.

Also why he refuses to release his tax returns. 

Something tells me Mueller might already have access to them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cooked Crack said:

I'm going to imagine when people see it in the headlines that's not where their mind will go. Optics wise thats going to be bad for Trumpland.

Agreed, the headline:

”TRUMP CAMPAIGN CHAIRMAN CHARGED WITH CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES”

Has a particular ring to it.