Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

47 minutes ago, twa said:

I am rather stimulating. 

13. Please refrain from including overly explicit material in posts.
This includes, but is not limited to, overly violent, obscene, or sexual content 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

I love how the Republicans have their own “investigation” and they’re holding private cuddle sessions with Administration folks, they want us to think that they were doing all their necessary due diligence, meanwhile tbe grand jury is approving charges. It’s like the difference between the NCAA and the FBI.

That said, I do find it telling that Trump hasn’t called these reports fake news. I also find it telling that he went right on the offensive trying to spin a narrative about where the source of the leaks came from. I’m guessing he knows it came from inside his DOJ and he’s trying to divert attention. The problem is that Trump’s tactic has gotten old and the REAL people are looking straight through his smoke screen. I hope they burn this Administration to the ground.

2 hours ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Flynn probably would. Most of the rest of them don't seem like the type to go to prison out of a sense of loyalty.

Agreed.

I don’t see Manafort getting hauled off quietly.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 1

It's so sadly obvious that the entire phony Uranium nonsense was an attempt to muddy the water for this news. 

The next few weeks are going to be absolutely critical for the well being and future of this country. The last time we faced this as a nation, Nixon ultimately resigned.

I don't think Trump has any respect for the rule of law or this nation. He's a self serving piece of **** and he would rather tear this country apart than be disgraced himself for the crimes he and his people likely have committed.

We really, really need people to take to the streets if Trump and his cronies interfere. I am absolutely ready to take off from work and protest if I have to.

Edited by No Excuses
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

We really, really need people to take to the streets if Trump and his cronies interfere. I am absolutely ready to take off from work and protest if I have to.

Ditto

I've never protested anything in my life, but I'll be there standing right next to you.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Im down.  Been a good 20 years since I got my March on.  Let's round up the tailgate and speak truth to power....then maybe hit a Wizards game.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

It's so sadly obvious that the entire phony Uranium nonsense was an attempt to muddy the water for this news. 

The Republicans are so used to groundless witch hunts that I'm not sure that they know exactly what to do with an important merit-based case. This isn't Benghazi, White Water, or Uranium. This is about an alleged effort to undermine our very democracy.

Republicans are trying their hardest not to care... or at least trying their hardest to plug their ears.

Edited by Burgold
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Burgold said:

The Republicans are so used to groundless witch hunts that I'm not sure that they know exactly what to do with an important merit-based case. This isn't Benghazi, White Water, or Uranium. This is about an alleged effort to undermine our very democracy.

Republicans are trying their hardest not to care... or at least trying their hardest to plug their ears.

Because they don’t care if it’s true of not, they ONLY care that their guy won. Just ask some members here, no matter what happened or happens it’s still better than Hillary. 

Trump destroys the State Dept...still better than Hillary

Trump destroys the EPA...still better than Hillary

Trump ballons the debt with tax cuts...still better than Hillary

Trump obstructed justice in firing Comey...still better than Hillary

Trump colluded with Russia to win the election...still better than Hillary

They don’t give a damn

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1