Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

3 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

You should watch the new anime they made.

*You should absolutely not watch it.  They went with cgi.  And it's the worst.

I have been, and the CGI is terrible, which is why im reading it lol. I was able to fight through the Golden Age Movies (the weed helps) and the ending of the 3rd one was so ridiculous I decided I had to read it. I do not regret my decision. I actually need to see Griffith die now. He has hurt me personally and I cannot accept anything less. 

Edit: RUSSIANS! (just to stay on topic) 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Shouldn't this be treason?

Not sure. Its clear (and has been) that the Russian entity known as Trump tried to get the info. But it doesn't look like they were successful.....yet. Bigger problem is that the DNC did something similar (not the same, though) and if you get one group you are going to have to atleast look at the other. 

29 minutes ago, twa said:

I'd like to know how many campaigns designate opposition research as legal services. The article just mentions a watchdog filing a complaint about that action. The FEC has not ruled on it. Again, this news is still hard to care about. If the Dems weren't funding the research after Republicans, who could it be?

1 hour ago, twa said:

Plum Forgot. I applaud their transparency for admitting to it after they got caught... er reminded i mean. Pat on the back.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, twa said:

The Reps did not fund the Steele dossier.

True.  The funding did not come directly from the RNC.  A surogate paid for it, for them.  

I'm certain that that distinction is of huge importance to you.  (In the sense of "try to find a difference, any difference, and then pretend that that, rather than party labels, is the reason for your dissimilar reactions to the two events.)  

• Like 1

Just now, Larry said:

True.  The funding did not come directly from the RNC.  A surogate paid for it, for them.  

I'm certain that that distinction is of huge importance to you.  (In the sense of "try to find a difference, any difference, and then pretend that that, rather than party labels, is the reason for your dissimilar reactions to the two events.)  

Steele's work was not contracted until after the 'surrogate' dropped Fusion. 

I'm sure details don't matter