Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 hour ago, twa said:

Has Mueller recommended charges?

I could even get behind a good lynching if you insist....though that kinda leaves that law and order thing behind.

Again, it’s your passivity. You act like you care less. When it came to Hillary and her emails you couldn’t type fast enough...yet Trump and his Russian collusion...all the sudden you’ve got writer’s block.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Again, it’s your passivity. You act like you care less. When it came to Hillary and her emails you couldn’t type fast enough...yet Trump and his Russian collusion...all the sudden you’ve got writer’s block.

Her server and actions were clearly wrong.

I've seen no Trump/Russian collusion that rises to that level.

I eagerly await it and impeachment.

They won't care about any pee tape. it will not change the mind of a single Trump supporter.  They will LOVE it.

As i recall, he hired Russian hookers to come up and pee on the bed the Obamas slept in, not on him.

And really, can you think of a single Trump supporter who wouldn't find that just hilarious? And the more disgusted it makes a liberal, the funnier and more heroic the tape becomes to the cranial challenged Trumpster.

i mean, Trump,, watching hookers pee where the Obamas slept.. at his command.

Subservient women doing as ordered and pissing all over Barack Obama.. it's like a Trumpsters fantasy.

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Bang said:

Beginning to wonder if our pal TWA doesn't have an apartment in Moscow.

Not a personal attack, but you fit the profile of exactly the propagandists that are being utilized worldwide to destabilize nations and influence votes.

~Bang

TWAbot is working as intended lol (who said that first? show yourself. Your creation needs you) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Do you always talk in irrelevancies in order to draw your attention away from the fact that you’re a shill?

Says the man wanting impeachment w/o cause while talking about law and order.

I'm at least willing to 

2 hours ago, twa said:

I'm at least willing to 

Without cause....

YOU have waged a campaign against someone who the FBI cleared!

Yet, NOW that the shoe is on the other foot you’re a mute. At least I had the balls to say that the entire investigation against Hillary was nothing more than a political witch-hunt that was proven through the admission of elected officials within YOUR OWN PARTY.

But a wholly damning case is being presented to you outlining direct and ongoing collusion at the highest levels of the Trump campaign and Putin but you can’t make a peep.

And somehow in your brain Hillary’s emails rise to a worse offense.

Don’t even try coming back when the smoke clears and pretending that you supported this investigation all the while. You are complicit in your silence.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

1 hour ago, twa said:

I'm at least willing to 

You and I both know cause for impeachment is up to Congress.  It's not dependent upon specific charges and recommendations by Mueller or any department.

Further, to speak to something from you a couple posts back, Mueller will recommend charges right at the end in a final report.  I suspect he has some leeway but Mueller is a straight laced guy, so at this point I don't think we'll see recommendations until the final report is submitted.  However, that doesn't mean we can't make some determinations ourselves based on what's been presented thus far.

And of course, Mueller delivering a message that an indictment is coming is probably the equivalent of a death sentence.  Mueller has not shown himself to be one who screws around.  If he tells you an indictment is coming, that means you're probably toast.

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Beginning to wonder if our pal TWA doesn't have an apartment in Moscow.

Actually, I think his server resides somewhere in Montana, but I've never been able to confirm that. As for the software upgrades, they might be coming from anywhere, but I think the original program came from a failed startup called JBooma Enterprises.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Without cause....

YOU have waged a campaign against someone who the FBI cleared!

Yet, NOW that the shoe is on the other foot you’re a mute. At least I had the balls to say that the entire investigation against Hillary was nothing more than a political witch-hunt that was proven through the admission of elected officials within YOUR OWN PARTY.

But a wholly damning case is being presented to you outlining direct and ongoing collusion at the highest levels of the Trump campaign and Putin but you can’t make a peep.

And somehow in your brain Hillary’s emails rise to a worse offense.

Don’t even try coming back when the smoke clears and pretending that you supported this investigation all the while. You are complicit in your silence.

Cleared her is a gross misrepresentation....found her to be too ignorant to probably gain a conviction is closer :rofl89:

The case against Trump is less clear....but I'm fine with impeaching him and have said so repeatedly.

If you supported the investigation you would be happy to await the result. :silly:\

\

2 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

You and I both know cause for impeachment is up to Congress.  It's not dependent upon specific charges and recommendations by Mueller or any department.

And how many congresscritters have come out supporting impeachment now?

Me and Maxinne been on board since the beginning :deadhorse: