Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

lol...jake tapper's quoting an intel source close to mcmaster on some of the difficulties managing don---"you can't tell him what not to say, because that will be the first thing he'll say"...that doesn't even begin to sound believable now, does it? :P

says trying to parse the info to give is daunting and trump's attention span is about 30 seconds...

• Like 3

He may be able to force people to be loyal to him with money and mean spirited tweets, but he doesnt command a quarter of the loyalty that previous Presidents earned through hard work, ethics and leadership (including the guy that was never supposed to make it, Obama). 

I will so enjoy watching this mans phony empire fall to the ground. My only hope is that they show this man the kind of respect he himself would show them. I dont even care of his idiot followers understand it in the end. 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, Llevron said:

He may be able to force people to be loyal to him with money and mean spirited tweets, but he doesnt command a quarter of the loyalty that previous Presidents earned through hard work, ethics and leadership (including the guy that was never supposed to make it, Obama). 

I will so enjoy watching this mans phony empire fall to the ground. My only hope is that they show this man the kind of respect he himself would show them. I dont even care of his idiot followers understand it in the end. 

There are very few people who probably genuinely like him. Everyone around him seems to be in a rush to expose him to the media.

What a miserable way to live. 

• Like 1

So he confessed to firing the head of the FBI for the purpose of taking the pressure of an investigation off of him to the Russians.  And he was no doubt in on the whole Rosenstein memo ruse but just doesn't have it in him to not brag, first to Holt, then to Lavrov.  Managed to get back to the memo a bit yesterday but went on a long rambling condensed campaign speech. If they are smart they will remove him via the 25th and save a whole lot of heartache.

I don't think Flynn would talk but Kushner absolutely can't go to jail, he wouldn't last a week.

• Like 2

NYMag reporter claiming that he's confirmed the person of interest is Kushner:

Would explain why Kushner was pushing for Comey to be fired. 

Bannon had apparently flagged this issue early on and asked for Kushner's role to be reduced. Bannon apparently tried to talk Trump out of firing Comey as well.

• Like 2

kushner is a logical point of contact I've been suggesting for months...rooskie crime/oligarch $$$ and real estate seemed an obvious connection between trump/kusner/russia/baltic from way back...as to what degree any illegal stuff, if any, was involved, i never got into it, other than also knowing donny is well acquainted with the world of top-level money launderers...remember this guy had links to org crime and drugs thru 70's & 80's...yeah, that happened too...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Bannon had apparently flagged this issue early on and asked for Kushner's role to be reduced. Bannon apparently tried to talk Trump out of firing Comey as well.

Wait, so does that make Bannon the good guy?

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

I don't believe anyone's accused Bannon of being stupid.