Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

13 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

That's what I've never completely understood about this. What exactly is Russia's long play here? They didn't think it would be covered up forever did they? I mean they hitched their wagon to Trump. They had to know he was an idiot. 

It's a win-win for them.

If the get away with it then they have a Manchurian in the WH.

If they get caught then they have successfuly destabalized the US government from doing anything major with foreign affairs.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

It's a win-win for them.

If the get away with it then they have a Manchurian in the WH.

If they get caught then they have successfuly destabalized the US government from doing anything major with foreign affairs.   

Plus, if it wasn't found out so soon, the sanctions against Russia could have been lifted. Their economy is in dire straits.

Another oops.

Edited to correct some grammar mistakes.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

That's what I've never completely understood about this. What exactly is Russia's long play here? They didn't think it would be covered up forever did they? I mean they hitched their wagon to Trump. They had to know he was an idiot. 

Most likely they werent directly colluding with trump (yeah I know, around here thinking that's possible makes you stupid or something) but were just trying to weaken a Clinton presidency to destabilize the country

Now they're trying to extract information from a dumb **** while also trying to continue to destabilize the country.

Turns out our people are suckers for things posted on twitter and Russia is pretty good at utilizing that.

• Like 1

It's true. Of course when Hillary pointed it out they all screamed about how horribly scandalous it was that she would say such a thing.

I think I might run and my whole platform be that the GOP voting base is a bunch of mouthbreathing morons. Don't sit home and let them elect another piece of ****.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I think I might run and my whole platform be that the GOP voting base is a bunch of mouthbreathing morons. Don't sit home and let them elect another piece of ****.

Isn't that the standard platform Dems have used for years?

Leaving off racists is probably too conservative. :rofl89:

• Like 2

Confidential, that's why you exclude the US press and invite the Russian press.

I'm wondering if McMaster is starting to feel like he's trying to bail water out of a boat as fast as the captain can shoot holes in it.

Edited by AsburySkinsFan
  • Like 2

GawdDAMMIT McMasters! You you YOU are supposed to be the ****ing adult in the playhouse, YOU aren't supposed to be carrying this bull**** out on camera!

You know better than this!

You ARE better than this, or least we thought so!

Smearing yourself with **** and claiming it's Ivanka's new fashion trend is NOT the way you want to be remembered!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

GawdDAMMIT McMasters! You you YOU are supposed to be the ****ing adult in the playhouse, YOU aren't supposed to be carrying this bull**** out on camera!

You ARE better than this, or least we thought so!

Smearing yourself with **** and claiming it's Ivanka's new fashion trend is NOT the way you want to be remembered!

I agree. He may be suffering from what Powell did. Powell was a man of integrity and intelligence, but he was also very much a good soldier who developed an unhealthy degree of loyalty and misplaced duty.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, LD0506 said:

I think you should calm down and cut him some slack. Let's review what we know:

1. General McMaster has had, up until now, an impeccable reputation. This is why you are so frustrated.

2. We have reports that Trump is annoyed that McMaster talks so much in meetings (which is something we should want, given point #1).

3. We also have reports that Trump flies into a rage whenever he doesn't feel like his people are defending him to the press.

4. We know that at least once, after he has flown into a rage about a percieved lack of loyalty, he has fired a senior official with a stellar reputation despite the fact that it has terrible optics.

5. We know that should Trump fly into a rage and fire General McMaster, the likelihood of him appointing someone even close to as good, or "adult", to replace him is pretty low. See the previous appointee (that Trump still wants back, apparently), or most of the rest of his appointees really, minus General Mattis and maybe one or two others.

Given all of this, I think we should be able to overlook a couple of non-denial denials to the press.

Heck, there's a very real possibility he's the one leaking all of this. He certainly has the access.

Bonus bullet point:

6. There is no "s" in McMaster.

• Like 2