Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

53 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Wait, so does that make Bannon the good guy?

No

Just the smartest guy in the room

The key figures in propaganda are usually quite smart. Just... misapplied their talents...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Bannon is a good candidate for leaker as well. 

I don't think so. He's a true believer, 100% behind Trump. Him trying to distance Kushner is just to protect Trump. There are plenty of historically non-Trump republicans in the administration that could be the source(s).

former IC pro (very cool smart guy--and not phil mudd, who i love) just made a great point while listing ways trump is such a win for russia whether trump gets to play friend or faux foe.....one item was how this (trumps behaviors)  is all weakening us with our traditional allies...he pictured the idea of angela markle sitting in her office thinking of her meeting with trump, him meeting what should be a very close ally, and he won't shake her hand even though he has no issue with oppressive dictators, but on top of that there he is being the back-slapping buddy of the good ole boys with the red stars on their hat who are one of the great threats to germany and the u.s....and the rooksies just might get better intel from us---via trump---than nato allies do..make the soviets great again....

• Like 1

all week they keep showing the picture of don and the rooskies, all smiles and **** grabbing in the office, sharing secrets (except for "leaking" the pics)...and it's fun to think of putting Obama in don's place and having said those kind of things and posed in those exact poses with those exact guys in that office...and then picture fox news

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

all week they keep showing the picture of don and the rooskies, all smiles and **** grabbing in the office, sharing secrets (except for "leaking" the pics)...and it's fun to think of putting Obama in don's place and having said those kind of things and posed in those exact poses with those exact guys in that office...and then picture fox news

• Like 2

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

i know, but someone had to do it. we all know i have no shame. so better i throw myself on it and spare one of you.
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

i know, but someone had to do it. we all know i have no shame. so better i throw myself on it and spare one of you.

I had actually looked up pictures involving Lennon's "Imagine" but then decided, as Spicer himself has said, the tweets speak for themselves.

• Like 2

I looked up the Camp Melody song on imagination.

I won't post the vid since it's in a 25 minute video of the whole thing but...wow, I haven't seen that **** in probably 22 years or so.

Well, one weird childhood vhs I couldn't remember the origin of found, now only like 15 to go.  Let's see if I can find the one with the Murphy bed in the train station.

13 hours ago, visionary said:

That's what I've never completely understood about this. What exactly is Russia's long play here? They didn't think it would be covered up forever did they? I mean they hitched their wagon to Trump. They had to know he was an idiot. 

3 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

That's what I've never completely understood about this. What exactly is Russia's long play here? They didn't think it would be covered up forever did they? I mean they hitched their wagon to Trump. They had to know he was an idiot. 

To make US look like idiots. Plus Putin hates H, like a whole lot of other people.

Add: or if they were really prescient, to have a guy in the Oval Office that would give them intelligence.

Edited by RedskinsFan44