Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

13 minutes ago, mistertim said:

His M.O. in the past has basically been to bully people with his lawyers. "Sure you can try and sue/fight us but it will cost you a lot of money and we can just keep it going forever and we won't run out of money. So take this paltry settlement and shut up or we'll just laugh as you go bankrupt trying to beat us."

Somehow I don't think that tactic will work with the US government.

Government attorneys that he can't fire and who are looking to make a name for themselves. I wonder who will play them in the movie?

• Like 1

Bringing Lewandowski back??

Good god Trump has to have the worst learning curve known to man. What is Lewandowski going to do, shove the government lawyers around and yell at them until they finally give up and leave Trump alone?

• Like 2

From the article:

Trump made separate appeals to the director of national intelligence, Daniel Coats, and to Adm. Michael S. Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency, urging them to publicly deny the existence of any evidence of collusion during the 2016 election.

Coats and Rogers refused to comply with the requests, which they both deemed to be inappropriate, according to two current and two former officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private communications with the president.

• Like 1

Just now, Skinz4Life12 said:

I mean, this has to be obstruction of justice if true right? 

That's definitely how I interpret it. Of course TWA will be by at any minute to tell us why it's perfectly acceptable and the media is blowing it out of proportion.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Skinz4Life12 said:

I mean, this has to be obstruction of justice *at a minimum* if true right? 

define pushback :)

trying to get them to state there is no evidence is perfectly fine if you don't think there is evidence.(they are of course free not too)

officially there is none of collusion.

sounding out officials about possibilities is not obstruction.

It never ceases to amaze me how absolutely inept Trump and company are at literally EVERYTHING they do, including being criminals.

2 minutes ago, twa said:

trying to get them to state there is no evidence is perfectly fine if you don't think there is evidence.(they are of course free not too)

Haha. Just keep on truckin' twa

tumblr_n8m8vfXM8t1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, twa said:

And when the Intel Chiefs each understood Trump's requests to be inappropriate?

But then once again twa is the expert. Good god you're Tucker Carlson!! For real, this is the ONLY explanation.

You just make **** up and spin anything you can to be a GOP and Trump apologist and truth denier.

Wouldn't it be funny if you actually admited that this is adding up to be bad for Trump.

Don't worry I won't be holding my breath, but you keep spinning baby, keep them plates going, you be you.

'Cause god knows the rest of us wouldn't want to be.

I've read one article since this trip started about how Trump is continuing a relationship with a country that is committing atrocities in Yemen.

One.

The media chases every stick off the porch except for the ones that truly matter.

300 billion in arms so they can continue their bull**** in Yemen. I don't know if it actually qualifies for war crimes, but to me it would seem at best very close.