Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

1 minute ago, skinny21 said:

So everyone keeps mentioning the one (main?) difference between US and Russia right now is the lack of political killings... Moscow having Flynn killed would be a hell of a monkey wrench in this whole thing.

Well they have to save some shockers for next season.................

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

So everyone keeps mentioning the one (main?) difference between US and Russia right now is the lack of political killings... Moscow having Flynn killed would be a hell of a monkey wrench in this whole thing.

You mean "a Deep State Obama agent embedded inside the CIA, designed to look like a Russian action".  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

He thinks the Electoral College is slanted towards Democrats. More propaganda.

Prior to the election, I literally had a coworker explain to me that the Electoral College is rigged by the Democrats, "because the Democrats start with 170 votes and the Republicans only start with 70".  

31 minutes ago, Larry said:

Prior to the election, I literally had a coworker explain to me that the Electoral College is rigged by the Democrats, "because the Democrats start with 170 votes and the Republicans only start with 70".  

Sounds like a Trump University alum.

• Like 4

the ass/donkey still works fine for the dems, but the gop needs to forfeit the heffalump and take on the pig/swine

(inspired by cornyn---btw, awesome that trump wanted to pick him the most at first if reports are true)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

the ass/donkey still works fine for the dems, but the gop needs to forfeit the heffalump and take on the pig/swine

(inspired by cornyn---btw, awesome that trump wanted to pick him the most at first if reports are true)

I don't know man, pigs are very clean, organized animals.  Your garden variety housefly works for me - a general nuisance and highly attracted to ****.  

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

Hyena, bro.

• Like 1