Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

When Trump went up against the Government before re: coding lease applications to exclude blacks, he lost.

He is up against the Feds now, not civil lawsuits that he can outspend to oblivion.

Methinks that he's about to find out that Comey's memos are can hang him. Plus if they decide to give Flynn some sort of immunity, he sings like a bird. Because they always want the top of the food chain. 

Flynn better hope he stays alive, as in witness protection.

visionary's post from Congressional leaders is such namby pamby mush. 

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 2

If the Right wanted to really appear to have an investigator that would turn over every stone to find their wrong doing, and really show they had nothing to hide, there is only one person they could have appointed to investigate this.

Hillary Clinton!

oh what I would pay to see that.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

If the Right wanted to really appear to have an investigator that would turn over every stone to find their wrong doing, and really show they had nothing to hide, there is only one person they could have appointed to investigate this.

Hillary Clinton!

oh what I would pay to see that.

That suggestion is so insane it just has to be hilarious, thank you!

Mueller is a very interesting choice, the guy commands respect across the spectrum and this should particularly mollify the FBI ranks.

I'd like to think this is Rosenstein asserting his own integrity, I am still a little farfooglelt that he took the position at all.

Now I wonder just how strictly the mandate for investigation will be interpreted(or allowed to be interpreted). I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt though, I am honestly amazed that someone of this caliber got chosen.

1 hour ago, Jumbo said:

becuase i still care about many of you, even the conspiracy nutzo, reactionary, he-she fixated, bubble-luvin lefties who are to blame for all this, i'll suggest you regularly remind yourself that this could all come out where trump ends up guilty of nothing illegal or impeachable...that is a possibility and, with Mueller operating in this manner and assuming no future glaring wtf's that undermine it,  you might have to choose how much like benghazi boneheads and clinton murder list loopys you want to be.....

Fair point, and in spite of all the utter insanity we have been subjected to so far IF ( the big IF) there is a genuinely honest investigation that reaches those conclusions, I expect the vast majority to accept it.

I don't think that you or anyone could possibly claim that the * deserves any kind of benefit of the doubt, he has burned through seventeen lives worth, but at the end of the day I still have to cleave to the very beliefs that make my hackles rise at Trump's behavior, the fundamental structures and ideals that we have (or aspire to) are worth fighting for and in themselves strong and resilient enough to overcome even this. If they aren't then maybe they never were. We are either better than this or we aren't, and deserve whatever comes of it.

• Like 3

So Mike Pence, as head of the transition team, was fine with Flynn being under investigation but not with Flynn lying to him about the Russians? So many red flags with this guy and they still chose to keep him. Pence needs to explain this. Also, Don McGahn has to be the worst counsel ever. He's f'in up in every story where I see his name.

• Like 4

pence lies with the subtlety of kirk russell's  "rudy" in used cars...and he's pretty regular with the habit...when his face is doing the super-phony twisted grimace of faux sincerity it's downright mesmerizing in a mildly disturbing way...some of those uberxtians have seriously scary falsification capacities....shark-eyes sara hucksan is another black belt from the kato institute of self- and other- deception and defense...

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Wait so is Trump on stage 5 of the 5 stages or did someone slip him a handful of ritalin?

Did he go to the doctor's this morning and start getting treated for neurosyphilis and it kicked in around 8pm?

I think Trump being calm is a sign he's worried it might come crumbling down. The only other time I've seen Trump calm is the debate after the Access Hollywood tapes. He was very low energy initially. Then he eventually went back to himself. This calmness won't last. Would really like to see the people who cover Trump and know how his psyche works explain his reaction.

A new report in the Wall Street Journal reveals that a Trump-branded hotel in Toronto received an urgently needed cash injection via a deal financed by a Russian state-run bank.

According to the Journal, government-owned VEB helped former Trump hotel partner Alexander Shnaider arrange an asset sale involving a share in a Ukrainian steel firm worth $850 million. Shortly after Shnaider completed the deal, he quickly began injecting cash into the Trump Toronto project, which the Journal notes was financially troubled at the time of the sale.

Although the buyer of the share hasn’t been publicly identified, two sources tell the Journal that it was “an entity acting for the Russian government.”

The Trump Organization emphasized to the Journal that it “had no involvement in any financial dealings with VEB” over the project, as it “merely licensed its brand and manages the hotel and residences.”

Nonetheless, the transaction is notable because, as the Journal notes, “VEB has long been viewed by Russian analysts as a vehicle for the Russian government to fund politically important projects.” Even more intriguing is the fact that Russian President Vladimir Putin was chairman of VEB’s supervisory board at the time of Shnaider’s deal, which means he would have likely personally signed off on such a large transaction.

VEB was placed on a U.S. sanctions list to punish the Russian government for its 2014 invasion of Crimea.

Russian state-run bank financed Toronto Trump hotel through mystery buyer: report

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/russian-state-run-bank-financed-toronto-trump-hotel-through-mystery-buyer-report/

• Like 2