Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Well, say goodbye to Israeli intell from the ME.

Also, anybody who doesn't already have the stink on them isn't going to accept his nom to be FBI director.

Spicer taking hits while Kimberly Guilfoyle waits to take his job.

McMaster threw away his legacy for what?

And we all know how much love Russian hierarchy love the Jewish people! Frequent pogroms against the Jewish people in Russia and USSR by the KGB, Putin's training ground, must have Israel and Jewish people inside Russia very concerned.

Edited by LadySkinsFan
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Well, say goodbye to Israeli intell from the ME.

Also, anybody who doesn't already have the stink on them isn't going to accept his nom to be FBI director.

Spicer taking hits while Kimberly Guilfoyle waits to take his job.

McMaster threw away his legacy for what?

A bunch of Trump steaks and a case of Trump vodka?

But seriously, I have read many times before (and seen people on here say) that McMasters is a decent, smart, and hardworking guy. It really pains me to see people like that basically throwing away their good name because of an odious sociopathic scumbag like Trump.

• Like 1

I kid you not some guy just called in to Limbaugh and said he believes the Washington Post story is ginned up to distract from the news of the murder of the DNC intern who was Wikileaks source.

Two Americas indeed.

Edited by RedskinsFan44

4 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I kid you not some guy just called in to Limbaugh and said he believes the Washington Post story is ginned up to distract from the news of the murder of the DNC intern who was Wikileaks source.

Two Americas indeed.

Why is this not surprising... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tshile said:

But what does that even mean?!

He gave them info he shouldn't have had to begin with? If so, where did he get it?

Hypothetical, completely made up, scenario:  

We have a mole inside ISIS.  He's not the top guy, but he's two levels below the top guy.  Call him Cardinal.  (Tom Clancey reference.)  

Cardinal tells us ISIS has an op planned for six months from now, in Chicago.  

Trump gets told that ISIS has an op planned for Chicago.  But is not told the identity of the mole.  (As I understand it, this is SOP with Presidents.  They age giver the option of whether they want to be told about how he get our information or not.  Under the theory that what they don't get told, they can't leak.)  

Trump shoots his mouth off to Russia about the operation in Chicago that we know about.  

Now Russia (who may or may not pass the intel off to ISIS) knows that we know about the op for Chicago.  

Now, Trump did not explicitly mention "sources or methods".  (Thus, all of the administration's denials that they did not specifically discuss something that nobody ever said they discussed in the first place.)  However, what he did do was, he revealed a piece of information which we know, and which we could only have gotten from a few places.  He hasn't told ISIS who the agent is.  But he has given them a short list to work from.  Even though Trump, himself, does not know the actual name of the mole.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, No Excuses said:

Fox right now is pushing a conspiracy that a DNC staffer was murdered because he was communicating with WikiLeaks. 

Despite the guys family saying that the conspiracy is baseless. But Fox don't care. They've gone full InfoWars.

I am sure that the rights downward spiral into the nutjob conspiracy wing is also somehow the liberals fault.

Several federal and local law enforcement authorities also said Tuesday they were not aware that Rich sent any DNC information to WikiLeaks.

“There is nothing that we can find that any of this is accurate,” said Dustin Sternbeck, the chief spokesman for D.C police, which is leading the investigation into Rich’s death.

Law enforcement officials have said for months that Rich’s computer and e-mail activity have been examined and suggest nothing that would connect him to WikiLeaks, which, twelve days after Rich’s death, published 20,000 emails that embarrassed Hillary Clinton and the DNC and forced the ouster of its chairwoman. “We’ve seen nothing that would change that,’’ said one law enforcement official.

The DNC said in a statement: “We know of no evidence that supports these allegations. We are continuing to cooperate with investigators and have no further comment.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/family-of-slain-seth-rich-says-reports-he-fed-wikileaks-dnc-info-are-untrue/2017/05/16/9b32ef9c-3a46-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-more-top-stories_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

2 hours ago, visionary said:

I THINK we've read that the transcripts were altered, that night, when they realized what Trump had done. 

Although, such reports certainly COULD be Fake News, too. Breaking stories like this one seem to generate huge quantities of them. 

15 minutes ago, Larry said:

I THINK we've read that the transcripts were altered, that night, when they realized what Trump had done. 

Although, such reports certainly COULD be Fake News, too. Breaking stories like this one seem to generate huge quantities of them. 

IIRC they were altered for more widespread distribution but unaltered ones were circulated to only a small circle of the higher ups.

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Tillerson: "He didn't do it."
McMasters: "He didn't do it." 
Dina Powell: "He didn't do it."
Trump: "I did it."
Fox News: "Who told the Post?"

Is this pretty much where we're at?

And where we shall remain. 

"Sanitarium", indeed.:headbang:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Google "Keith Olbermann", even the link to his tweet directed at the * violates board rules.

I didn't think he could go farther than "That woman is an idiot!" (Sarah Palin during the '08 campaign).  He's absolutely an uncontrolled version of me.  Swear.  I have to control myself, even at home.  If I still lived alone, I'd be having to buy more pictures to cover the holes in the walls...I use to just move 'em around every so often.:P

• Like 1