Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Then I don't understand your post. You think the media is playing political games on this?

Absolutely. You dont?

I don't know that they're all doing in intentionally. I just think Trump has been such a **** show to this point that an anonymous source about anything would get serious play through the media, and people on both sides would easily accept whatever their desired narrative is, that it's becoming impossible to know what the **** is going on anymore.

Due to my age, I'm limited in how far back I can go, but I had (what I think was, then and still now) a healthy balance of skepticism and trust with the Bush and Obama administrations. Not everything was an evil conspiracy, government incompetence explained plenty; meaning to do the right thing, but things being overly complicated (especially with military and foreign policy) explained plenty; and there was always a element of who's lining who's pockets.

Now? I have zero faith in anything this administration says, while also realizing even if (if, cannot emphasize this enough) the Trump administration does do something right it will turn into a giant **** show full of conspiracy accusations that cannot be ignored, or refuted, and it's impossible to be objective anymore because the media has done a terrible job protecting their reputation over the last 5 years (this goes beyond trump... that many cant see it is part of the problem...)

The situation in this country right now is: **** show.

9 hours ago, Burgold said:

Or the tip of the iceberg that we are so far aware of. What worse has he done that we don't know about?

Probably not much.  

He hasn't been in office that long.  And has been taking weekends off.  

I don't know if this is the case, Tshile, but it sounds like you fundamentally need to find a way to blame both sides. That's what you are wrestling with. The liberal media is not a **** show for accurately depicting the **** show that's going down in Washington. The media did not ignore the good employment report or try to dismiss it? They do not ignore the good that is done, but there is a responsibility not to turn a blind eye to the bad stuff. There has been a non-ending spew of bad. That's not the media's fault. That's the government's fault.

This is a one-sided story.

• Like 6

Just now, Larry said:

Probably not much.  

He hasn't been in office that long.  And has been taking weekends off.  

I guess that could be the silver lining. Still... I always suspect there is much more that we do not know than what we are told. On the other hand, I think Trump has turned me into a tinfoil mad hatter.

Just now, RedskinsFan44 said:

I mean, wow, the left is freaking out about a mentally ill guy being President.  What's wrong with our countrt?

The left should just get over it. How big a deal is treason anyway?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

The "Clinton Death List" remains a fundamental pillar of fascist media.  I wouldn't be surprised if we have new "revelations" regarding Vince Foster by the end of the week.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Burgold said:

You know, this is another side to the story. Trump wasn't just giving away Top, top classified info to Russian leaders. He did so with Russian journalists in the room. This doesn't become a state to state transfer of intel, but one that was exposed to civilians too. Now, I realize the Russian media is state controlled, but still, that adds a different dimension.

It's OK, Burg.  

The "journalists" were actually KGB.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tshile said:

I don't know that they're all doing in intentionally. I just think Trump has been such a **** show to this point that an anonymous source about anything would get serious play through the media, and people on both sides would easily accept whatever their desired narrative is, that it's becoming impossible to know what the **** is going on anymore.

Come on, man. There are stories out here with 30 sources! In this age of Trump and false news, the credible media is stepping up their game. People with an anonymous source are usually relegated to Twitter where there is no journalistic standard.

• Like 1

Posted like 2 hours after it was admitted and talked about on TV.

1 minute ago, DCranon21 said:

Can someone please give this man a psych eval? There is no way he really believes this. No seriously, his mental capacity needs to be checked.

Also if I was McMaster, I would tender my resignation.

Very small chance he lets any Gov/Mil related docs look at him ever.

1 hour ago, LD0506 said:

C'mon man, your Presidunce confirmed this himself, tweeting from the toilet as usual, the same way he told us all he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation. You trying make these dry, intellectual points to deflect is probably worse than the trogs in the red hats still yelling "Lock er up!", you know better.

Come on, you don't know for sure that he was tweeting from the toilet.

(But if you have an unnamed WH source to cite I'll believe you.)

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

How do you deny him? He's President. 

That's my point. He's hiding his real health condition. Has his quake writing up a bill of health that says he's in the best shape of any man ever to be President. Then he stuffs his face with KFC and Diet Cokes. 

350599.gif?b64lines=

4 minutes ago, dfitzo53 said:

Come on, you don't know for sure that he was tweeting from the toilet.

(But if you have an unnamed WH source to cite I'll believe you.)

100% believe this.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

Deep down inside, every Trump voter knows they ****ed up. Too proud to admit it at this point.

They don't care dude. They really don't give two ****s about anything except D & R. You know how much time & money & frenzied energy was spent on the whole email thing? Well it certainly wasn't because they care so much about classified information or carelessness with our intelligence.

The last little flicker of hope left that party months ago. And for what? For Donald ****ing Trump? The GOP is an infestation.

• Like 6