Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

2 minutes ago, tshile said:

Im confused...

Did he not just say, before walking out: the president wasn't briefed on the information he supposedly gave over

?

I....think so. That was weird. I guarantee you McMasters will be drowning himself in booze tonight and taking multiple showers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Im confused...

Did he not just say, before walking out: the president wasn't briefed on the information he supposedly gave over

?

He said the President wasn't aware where the information came from. He knew the intel but didn't know how we got it. So he's off running his mouth not fully knowing how sensitive the information is. That's what I got from that.

• Like 3

There's one guy, and Megan McCain, on foxnews being critical of the administration, and the rest of the hosts are shouting them down trying desperately to defend the administration (if by no other way than changing the subject)

• Like 1

Ok, I was genuinely looking forward to hearing McMasters today, did, don't know what the livin **** to make outta that. This is a guy that has built his reputation on being smart and right. He sure seemed like he was looking over his shoulder for a way out. Dammit General we thought more of you! We deserve better than this, and may I add, so do you!

Oh, and instead of just dragging Huckabee's spawn around, let Jack see if he can trade her for some magic beans.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

He said the President wasn't aware where the information came from. He knew the intel but didn't know how we got it. So he's off running his mouth not fully knowing how sensitive the information is. That's what I got from that.

So basically confirming what most of us took it for already. Trump is a dangerous, buffoonish braggart who doesn't fully comprehend or seem to care about the gravity of the information he gets or the gravity of his office in general.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I....think so. That was weird. I guarantee you McMasters will be drowning himself in booze tonight and taking multiple showers.

But what does that even mean?!

He gave them info he shouldn't have had to begin with? If so, where did he get it?

Or does it mean he got the info in a report or whatever, but never went through a formal briefing process (where things like how important the info is, or who it can/can't be shared with)?

Or is he trying to say he didn't get the level of detail on the issue to even disclose what he's accused of disclosing?

6 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

That's what I heard, but I was half paying attention and those around me said something different.

Gratzi

Just now, mistertim said:

So basically confirming what most of us took it for already. Trump is dangerous, buffoonish braggart who doesn't fully comprehend or seem to care about the gravity of the information he gets or the gravity of his office in general.

Pretty much. This does raise some questions. Is the IC not fully breifing Trump cause they are afraid it will get in the wrong hands? Is Trump's learning style not allowing him to be fully briefed? Like Trump wants everything condensed in large don't and bullet points. Maybe that style doesn't work so well when you are supposed to be protecting a country.

• Like 1

Well that was fun.  Throw out some non-denial denials, toss in a "The President didn't even know the source" and strongly imply the President mentioned the city and boom, we out.

Biggest takeaway for Trump?

McMasters said he didn't know the source of the info.  That means he didn't get a "full" briefing, which will naturally make him look less cool for his next Russian guests.

"We thought you were cool Donny, but you don't even know who sent the intel.  Not cool."

"No, no guys, I'm still cool.  Here wanna know about this potential strike?  The intel came from an embedded French operative in Northern Iraq."

"Nice Donny, you're cool again."

• Like 5

Which also confirms ANOTHER incredibly troubling thing that we've known about for a while. Trump doesn't get daily briefings and the briefings he does get probably have far less detail than before because the guy has the attention span of a 7 year old. We also know Trump hates details and minutiae. So he gets incredibly sensitive information that would be dangerous to disclose, doesn't care or understand the details and context, and then is liable to blab it out the first chance he gets to make his dick look big.

I'd say that's a clear and present danger to the USA.

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 4

Seriously, does trump strike you as the type of guy that could keep all the Arabic names and organizations straight?

If you've ever read those books on them (for those of us not privy to actual reports) you can easily get lost if you don't put effort into keeping track of who's who...

He probably thinks there's one dude named Mohamed running every group. 

He's just a really busy dude.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

Trump not being briefed fully brings up questions of why.

they generally do not give specifics on sources unless needed, they give grades

• Like 1

"During the wholly appropriate meeting with wholly appropriate Russian liars and spies, the president shared some wholly appropriate incredibly classified information with the Russians. We then had some wholly appropriate panic and made wholly appropriate panicked calls to the CIA and NSA. I will be drinking a wholly appropriate fifth of bourbon tonight. Thank you, and please kill me."

Edited by mistertim
  • Like 3