Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

Remember when people said it wasn't wise for trump to criticize the intelligence community (the way he did)?

Things were bad because of that. If there's a real belief he is putting the lives of assets at risk... it'll get real bad real quick.

At least, I would think.

The 'in bed with Russian' story line is getting all the play, but equally bad is the idea that it could all be sheer incompetence and  braggadocio.

3 minutes ago, tshile said:

Remember when people said it wasn't wise for trump to criticize the intelligence community (the way he did)?

Things were bad because of that. If there's a real belief he is putting the lives of assets at risk... it'll get real bad real quick.

At least, I would think.

The 'in bed with Russian' story line is getting all the play, but equally bad is the idea that it could all be sheer incompetence and  braggadocio.

Well he certainly pissed off the FBI. He may be a good bull****ter but deep down he is a stupid man controlled by his impulses.

• Like 1

Just now, RedskinsFan44 said:

Well he certainly pissed off the FBI. He may be a good bull****ter but deep down he is a stupid man controlled by his impulses.

The only thing he is good at is bullying around people under him.

I imagine his greatest frustration at this point is that the federal government doesn't work like a corporation; he can't just tell people what reality is and walk out of the room. They have obligations other than to just please him.

None of this is surprising to anyone who paid attention to the numerous accounts of what it meant to work for him during the campaign.

• Like 4

How can be secret if I know it?

Trump did nothink wrong. He and Comrade Ambassador discuss fishink and golfink. Only secret passed was for grilled halibut recipe.

We learned dab of mayonnaise with chive make delicious fish.

Hey look! Cute puppy!

~Vlad

• Like 7

The fact that dude hasn't gone on a tweet storm in a whole day says a lot to me. We know he hasnt learned anything and we know he doesnt listen to anyone. So whats the deal? Has he realized he is in legal trouble? 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Llevron said:

The fact that dude hasn't gone on a tweet storm in a whole day says a lot to me. We know he hasnt learned anything and we know he doesnt listen to anyone. So whats the deal? Has he realized he is in legal trouble? 

I was just realizing the same thing. Maybe his phone died (aids ripped out sim card while he was distracted with some KFC).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bang said:

How can be secret if I know it?

Trump did nothink wrong. He and Comrade Ambassador discuss fishink and golfink. Only secret passed was for grilled halibut recipe.

We learned dab of mayonnaise with chive make delicious fish.

Hey look! Cute puppy!

~Vlad

Come on, now. Good conservatives don't believe fake news. They believe the Kremlin.

• Like 1