Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

31 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

Last year we ignored RB and it bit us in the ass and now this year we are taking the same approach when there are guys out there that will improve us at this critical position

will they ever learn?

why do they keep making the same mistakes expecting it to work out?

and where is Snyder now? Does he not see what's going on to his team and give a damn anymore or has he just completely checked out too?

Two words: Christian mccafrey (or however you spell his last name...). The draft has good RBs if we wanna look there (fournette, mixon, ETC). Also, I happen to like Kelley. Fat Rob played pretty well.

we aren't going to just sign Peterson or that Chiefs RB whose name I'm blanking on at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Two words: Christian mccafrey (or however you spell his last name...). The draft has good RBs if we wanna look there (fournette, mixon, ETC). Also, I happen to like Kelley. Fat Rob played pretty well.

we aren't going to just sign Peterson or that Chiefs RB whose name I'm blanking on at the moment. 

Exactly. Plenty of talent in the draft for a high end pick. No need to sign a back on his last legs and waste cap space in the process on it especially when we have fresh legs on the roster already.

1 minute ago, SpacePenguin said:

I'm gonna say that the OL was much better in pass blocking than in run blocking, our HBs are nothing special AND the coaching staff didn't commit to the run enough.

All three can be true.

excuse me?  This is the Redskins fanbase, you are required to pick a side

Just now, dswerdlw said:

the Twitter thread has a report from Adam Schefter that Mike Mayock is being considered for our GM position.  Does anyone know if that's a fake or real report?

It is a real report and it's being discussed in the Scot, Bruce, Dan thread...

52 minutes ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

I disagree.  Our OL was one of the best in the league.  Our running backs are nothing special, and our coach and playcaller didn't commit to running the ball.

In pass pro. When you can move the LoS or open up holes, and your RB's are having to make guys miss in the backfield regularly, you're not the best in the league. We might have gottne away from the run early (and often) but some of it was because we don't run block well.

2 minutes ago, carex said:

top guys go day one, lower tiers skip day 2 because they use it to re-evaluate their contract demands

Ehhh there's quite a few top guys that haven't gone yet though (Logan, Hankins, Poe, Pryor, etc. all still out there). 

Guys! I just saw that Culter has been released from Chicago.  Remember when Vinny tried to trade 14 #1 picks for him?  Maybe he's still good?  Grab him, trade Cousins?

Also, this random guy named Griffin is also going to be released by the Browns.  He apparently had an awesome rookie year before the coach completely screwed him.  He needs an opportunity!  He was on the BROWNS for God's sake.  Should we give him a look?  I think the owner might fancy him.

(runs away VERY fast)

Archived