Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

Just now, ILikeBilly said:

Sad to say it, but if we trade Kirk, Robert does know this offense (maybe.) 

ummmmm......no.  Robert is just not a good option for anyone right now.  He should throw away the football and go back to hurdling.

Just now, lavar1156 said:

But all the heads were saying last night that after they scapegoated the drunk that IF Kirk signed right away then it proved who didn't want him in the organization. Kirk signed today, so Scot didn't want him right.....

TZ.jpg

You can't make this up

2 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

and I'm sure most will be on Kirk's side, but dammit, I doubt believe doubt should be so damning.  A football player is supposed to be willing to prove themselves, not shout **** you at the person who questions them and say they don't want to play with you anymore.

2 minutes ago, carex said:

and I'm sure most will be on Kirk's side, but dammit, I doubt believe doubt should be so damning.  A football player is supposed to be willing to prove themselves, not shout **** you at the person who questions them and say they don't want to play with you anymore.

He just seeing writing on the wall and forcing a trade bro, nothing more. Question is with the 9ers out of this race who else would he go to. We destroyed his offense, why would he wanna stay? He know if his play goes down this year and lets all face it throwing to Ryan Grant, Josh Doctson will make anyone's play go down compared to throwing to Pierre and DeSean his money is going down. So leave before he shows that makes the most financial sense for his camp

If they fire Bruce and they should regardless of Kirk his camps gonna make up a new excuse not to sign. He's gone

Any new names tossed around in regards to the Skins?

And any cap tinkering we might do?  I expect Hall to go, but not Lauvao without a replacement or RJF.  But I could see those two being asked to take a paycut.  Any others?

4 minutes ago, brandymac27 said:

So is Pryor no longer an option? I'm kind of bummed about that.

Yea me too but after what Bruce been doing we should all expected it. Agents aint letting no one come here now unless they overpaid. I seriously doubt with absolutely zero fact to support this that Bakers guys would have stayed here for what the Bucs got him to sign for. No chance, price probably was 8 to us and 6 to a contender. That's the way it goes when your teams a joke and bottom feeder

Archived