Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The 2017 FA Thread - OP Updated with Signings (Sundberg, Galette, VD, Hood re-signed) *** Terrell McClain, Stacy McGee, DJ Swearinger, Terrelle Pryor, Chris Carter, Brian Quick, ZACH BROWN(!!)***

DC9

2 minutes ago, bobandweave said:

He just seeing writing on the wall and forcing a trade bro, nothing more. Question is with the 9ers out of this race who else would he go to. We destroyed his offense, why would he wanna stay? He know if his play goes down this year and lets all face it throwing to Ryan Grant, Josh Doctson will make anyone's play go down compared to throwing to Pierre and DeSean his money is going down. So leave before he shows that makes the most financial sense for his camp

If they fire Bruce and they should regardless of Kirk his camps gonna make up a new excuse not to sign. He's gone

see, I dealt with this arguement earlier.  Last year.  he was supposedly willing to sign a  3 year deal 19.5 per.  That means he was willing to sign to a team that might not have Garcon and Jackson.  I mean sure we were supposedly going to TRY to retain one, but unless we franchised one of them, there was never a guarantee either or both would be back.  Which means last year at this time Kirk was willing to be signed for 19.5 million to a team without it's two starting WRs

1 minute ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

The die is cast. Unless Kirks Camp flat out denies that statement about Allen, then one of them has to go now. Can't have the QB dissing the Prez. Let's see how bad Dan screws this one up lol.

One hot mess after another.

2 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

The die is cast. Unless Kirks Camp flat out denies that blurb about Allen, then one of them has to go now. Can't have the QB dissing the Prez. Let's see how bad Dan screws this one up lol.

It's the best thing Kirk has ever done IF TRUE

4 minutes ago, SpacePenguin said:

Why would anyone want draft picks with no GM? Just keep franchising Cousins every year, it's not like Bruce will ever spend money on talented players anyway.

Pretty sure you can only franchise a player three times. At this point, we're just holding the guy hostage. I've never been more embarrassed and ashamed to be a Redskins fan.

1 minute ago, PerryMason said:

Not criticizing you in any way, but could you explain this a little more?

basically being the voice of the fan putting pressure on the front office. It won't change anything with Snyder/Allen but I don't blame him for feeling that way. I feel that way as a season ticket holder.

7 minutes ago, SpacePenguin said:

Why would anyone want draft picks with no GM? Just keep franchising Cousins every year, it's not like Bruce will ever spend money on talented players anyway.

he signed Desean jackson

6 minutes ago, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

The die is cast. Unless Kirks Camp flat out denies that blurb about Allen, then one of them has to go now. Can't have the QB dissing the Prez. Let's see how bad Dan screws this one up lol.

Vinny 3.0? Seriously never underestimate how bad The Danny can screw things up

12 minutes ago, carex said:

see, I dealt with this arguement earlier.  Last year.  he was supposedly willing to sign a  3 year deal 19.5 per.  That means he was willing to sign to a team that might not have Garcon and Jackson.  I mean sure we were supposedly going to TRY to retain one, but unless we franchised one of them, there was never a guarantee either or both would be back.  Which means last year at this time Kirk was willing to be signed for 19.5 million to a team without it's two starting WRs

Thats ignoring what's gone on since then so it's irrelevant you believe his feelings are the same as they were back then and they aren't. Also doesn't address why I mentioned his camps looking at the money only to this. Putting him a position like we did losing those receivers hurts him. There won't be any resolving this he will not sign long term for this circus not now

14 minutes ago, PerryMason said:

Not criticizing you in any way, but could you explain this a little more?

Because the way that Allen told the world that the drunk had full control and never really did our reputation has been forever ruined in the eyes of these competent men. Allen has to go the longer he stays the more the narrative will be of disfunction and hurt us. We have no idea the lasting long term effects of what's gone down so far here so making a case of Kirk vs Bruce here helps us short and long term it's leadership in motion 

Just now, bobandweave said:

Thats ignoring what's gone on since then so it's irrelevant you believe his feelings are the same as they were back then and they aren't. Also doesn't address why I mentioned his camps looking at the money only to this. Putting him a position like we did losing those receivers hurts him. There won't be any resolving this he will not sign long term for this circus not now

your arguement makes no sense, because he can solve the problem of numbers going down by signing a LTD.  They've offered at least 100 mil last I heard.  Otherwise, what else has gone on that should matter to him?

Archived