Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

Is the Trump team putting together a Nixon like Enemies List?

I've seen that meme being pushed by some on the left.  

Looks to me like the kind of orchestrated mock outrage that I associate with the Right.  At least so far.  The one in-depth article I read refers to one or two questions, on a list of 75 or so, that a Trump staffer sent to State.  

3 hours ago, visionary said:
<dumb pic removed per ES guidelines>

Not unlike the Post, and subsequent dim-witted posters, to take shots at Trump for what he "may" do.

Let's look at the facts:  Trump hired a woman to lead his successful campaign for President of the US.  The FIRST woman to do so.  

He has repeatedly paid women the same rate as men in his businesses.

Just another smear campaign against the President Elect (too bad this idiot didn't read his own paper to see how Obama paid women less than men in HIS organization.).  LOL.

3 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Just some more irresponsible tweeting from our president elect.

Actually its smart. When he tweets, company stock prices drop. Defense Contractors are going to start paying a lot more attention to their costs for fear of a dreaded trump tweet. 

6 minutes ago, sacase said:

Actually its smart. When he tweets, company stock prices drop. Defense Contractors are going to start paying a lot more attention to their costs for fear of a dreaded trump tweet. 

And what better way for the future President of the United States of America to do that than with random, junior high-level tweets that end up costing American companies and stockholding citizens billions of dollars?

1 hour ago, btfoom said:

Not unlike the Post, and subsequent dim-witted posters, to take shots at Trump for what he "may" do.

Let's look at the facts:  Trump hired a woman to lead his successful campaign for President of the US.  The FIRST woman to do so.  

He has repeatedly paid women the same rate as men in his businesses.

Just another smear campaign against the President Elect (too bad this idiot didn't read his own paper to see how Obama paid women less than men in HIS organization.).  LOL.

LoL so all his policies are just fine because he has a woman. Gotcha, you do of course realise that the reason no one paid attention to Conway as a campaign manager is because there was a woman running for President. You get that right? 

But we're supposed to ignore the billionaire sasaugefest that his the Trump cabinet because Conway is a woman.??

7 hours ago, Larry said:

I disaprove. 

The man is (or will be) President. And you respect the office. 

Sane people need to fight the talking rape yam by any means necessary. I think it's a mistake to normalize Trump. This is the first time Metro has made me happy in years. 

Archived