Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/23/trump-friend-and-n-y-campaign-co-chair-says-he-wants-obama-dead-of-mad-cow-disease-in-2017/?utm_term=.ea196c9c55de

Trump ‘friend’ and N.Y. campaign co-chair says he wants Obama dead of ‘mad cow disease’ in 2017

Carl Paladino, a former Republican nominee for governor of New York and an adviser to president-elect Trump, included the death of President Obama and “return” of first lady Michelle Obama to Africa on his list of things he wanted for 2017.

Paladino was responding to a survey by an alternative weekly magazine, Artvoice.

Asked what he would like to happen in 2017, he said he hopes that “Obama catches mad cow disease” and dies after having relations with a Hereford, a type of cow. Asked what he would most like to see go, Paladino responded that Michelle Obama would “return to being male” and be “let loose” in Zimbabwe.

Full exchange:

Artvoice: What would you most like to happen in 2017?

Carl Paladino: Obama catches mad cow disease after being caught having relations with a Herford. He dies before his trial and is buried in a cow pasture next to Valerie Jarret, who died weeks prior, after being convicted of sedition and treason, when a Jihady cell mate mistook her for being a nice person and decapitated her.

Artvoice: What would you most like to see go in 2017?

Carl Paladino: Michelle Obama. I’d like her to return to being a male and let loose in the outback of Zimbabwe where she lives comfortably in a cave with Maxie, the gorilla.

But it pales in comparison to someone saying something to Ivanka on a plane- cue the pearl clutching and swooning-

This is what we're in for, regularly, constantly, a very public spew from an army trolls that subverted the system and broke the social contract, shattered it and now wants to use the shards to stab people in the face, but oh, anyone that objects is the problem. They WON, you should just take that shard and say "Thank you sir may I have another"

Horse****

7 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

But it pales in comparison to someone saying something to Ivanka on a plane- cue the pearl clutching and swooning-

Neither one is ok. If you're being a dick on the other end of the dick spectrum, you're still a dick. As somebody who doesn't like Donald Trump and all the dickiness that got him elected, I'd prefer it if other folks who oppose Donald Trump and all the dickiness that got him elected would refrain from acting like dicks themselves.

19 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Neither one is ok. If you're being a dick on the other end of the dick spectrum, you're still a dick. As somebody who doesn't like Donald Trump and all the dickiness that got him elected, I'd prefer it if other folks who oppose Donald Trump and all the dickiness that got him elected would refrain from acting like dicks themselves.

I seem to remeber someone revered by the Left saying something about "when they go low......."

The butt-hurt here is so deep and funny all at the same time.

Seems like Trump will somehow lead the US to total annihilation and the world to the end.

Too many folks reading 'Fake News'.  

Hint - the  real guy who has led the US and the world to such a bad place is leaving office in a month or so.

But hey, keep reading the same twitter feeds, web sites, Newspapers, and watching the same cable news sites that tell you what you want to hear, even when the real world somehow is very different.

And yes, the next 8 + years are going to be fantastic (especially while so many of you whine while the economy, crime rate, and world affairs all improve).  LOL.  Please keep it up.  I'm counting at least 64 GOP Senators next time.  Your whining just keeps the number going up.

14 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

^ Amazing. Simply amazing.

8 minutes ago, Burgold said:

Sadly, it's not.

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

No worries.

At least we'll know who to blame for the next 4 years: the irresponsible electorate who wanted the orange moron. 

So, what did I say that was wrong??  It was just summarizing the entire left-wing reaction to the election.

I know you can't come up with any rational responses.

Go back and read the last several pages.  See the posts about how Trump is going to do ..........  The man hasn't even been sworn in yet, but all of you KNOW how he's going to ruin the entire civilization?  

By the way, see the intelligent response from ASF - Trump is simple the 'orange moron'. Yes, that is a highly intelligent response that is "Amazing.  Simply Amazing.  Or maybe Sadly, it's not."

Like I said, re-read this thread and see what side is going bat-crazy.

@btfoom Does it make you sad knowing that you can never be one hectofraction of the man that Obama is? That not only is he smarter and more handsome than you, but that he has more character & integrity in his left taint (yes, the man has two taints) than you and your entire bloodline put together? He can whoop your ass in a fight and absolutely anything else & has a bigger set of balls, both literally and figuratively, than you could ever hope for. Speaking of, you could never please a woman the way he can.

Archived