Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You want a rational response from us after you gloatingly parade the fact that you elected a catastrophic moron for President.

You on the Right say that you love Trump because he says it like it is, then you hear the isane things Trump says and you immediately unsay what he actuallys says.

You are exhibiting classic codependency. Why you're so attached to this narcissist is clear, he sold you a bill of goods and you decided that because you spent a long time making this purchase then you had better commit to it fully. Now, the only choice you have is to justify everything he says because if you didn't then you'd have to face the fact that you made a mistake. 

You can check that I was never a Trump fan but BT is correct to say that the left and many if not most on this board has gone bat chit crazy over this. You have some cheering that crappy behavior on the plane the other day (Ivanka) and you even have one that  liked the post that did so and the very next post liked the post that criticized it - bottom-line many do seem to have lost their minds over Trumps election. 

5 minutes ago, nonniey said:

You can check that I was never a Trump fan but BT is correct to say that the left and many if not most on this board has gone bat chit crazy over this. You have some cheering that crappy behavior on the plane the other day (Ivanka) and you even have one that  liked the post that did so and the very next post liked the post that criticized it - bottom-line many do seem to have lost their minds over Trumps election. 

Have you ever stopped to wonder why?

1 minute ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Have you ever stopped to wonder why?

None of them ever wonder anything, they already know! That's a big part of the problem, that fixed-stare of absolute certainty that marches them over the edge, it's one of the basic lessons of history that people refuse to learn over and over again.

It really isn't a right vs. left thing.  That was turned on its head long ago. It's a reality show real estate man with a grasp of issues inches deep thing.  He jumped into the race unprepared for the job because he had no dream of winning.  I have no confidence he's much more prepared now to lead.  And his impetuousness hasn't wavered, which isn't a very useful trait to have as holder of the most powerful job in the world.

I have too much faith in the strength and durability of the Republic to be panicked or overly worried about the damage Donald Trump can do.  But then again, I'm a white male.

7 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You don't think it is a fair characterization that the left GENERALLY wants to decrease military spending/size of the military while right wants the opposite?  

I think it's an UNFAIR characterization that this board, or the national mainstream, is actually leftist.  Put up some serious data or join us here in the middle.

And a very merry Christmas to you, by the way.

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

I think it's an UNFAIR characterization that this board, or the national mainstream, is actually leftist.  Put up some serious data or join us here in the middle.

And a very merry Christmas to you, by the way.

Serious data?  Sorry but I stopped collecting spread sheets for the political leanings of this board.  Either way, it's not that important and not the point of this thread.  We won today so I'm over it.

Merry Christmas to you as well.  HTTR!

The Democrat platform went way left, and I think it's another reason Clinton and Democrats in general lost. Clinton 42 governed from the center. Republicans kept moving way right.

Sanders appealed to a lot of people who were tired of Democrats embracing policies firmly in the center, and they wanted that change. Unfortunately, half of the country wasn't ready for more leftist policies and Trump appealed to them. I thought it a mistake at the time for the national Democrats to cave to Sanders, even through I liked the platform in the end, as I am pretty leftist. But pragmatically, it was a mistake that lost votes.

Archived