Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

55 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

If your boss asks you about your work schedule, tell them:

"I will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. I will make many phone calls and have many meetings."

That always works.

When I was in third grade, my teacher gave the class an assignment where we had to keep a daily journal. I decided I would just write "I got up, got dressed, and went to school" every day and that would be fine. It worked great... until the teacher gave me a D and my mother made me reconstruct each day and write 30 new acceptable entries.

When I first saw Trump's schedule with that on it, I was immediately reminded of my "effort" on that assignment. I also immediately knew that it was Trump himself that wrote that, so I was not at all surprised when reporters confirmed that.

As usual, Trump sounds more than anything like the elementary school student who has to give a book report but didn't read the book.

5 minutes ago, techboy said:

Trump sounds more than anything like the elementary school student who has to give a book report but didn't read the book.

And 50% of the US voting population gave him a passing grade...

Is it too early in the morning to drink and cry?

When I was a lazy young lad, my parents signed me up for piano lessons. The instructor handed me a journal and told me to note how long I practiced each day. Right before our lesson, I would dash down and fill out the journal. I'd put down fifteen minutes here, a half hour here. It looked pretty good to me, but somehow I never fooled my teacher.

I still don't get how he saw through my ruse :silly:

29 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

How do Executive Orders work? Can't Biden simply come in and write his own to undo all the ones Trump issued?  

Hope so... Federal Marshall types... are the ****ing worst. 

I'm sure the actual Marshalls doing their job are fine, but these wannabe Militia whatever types that this EO will allow to conceal carry on a power trip?

These are the guys who make a giant scene and they just can't wait to be confronted by someone to flash their piece, say they are whatever and are exempt from the mask orders because they have to conceal carry the giant gold plated magnum sitting on their belt inside a Walmart. 

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

How do Executive Orders work? Can't Biden simply come in and write his own to undo all the ones Trump issued?  

Yes. The objective is to make Biden look bad.

Pompeo declares Iran as an Al Quaeda base. Since that's absurd, the Biden admin will reverse it, at which point Fox et al will spin it as Biden is soft on Iran. Trump order declares prosecutors carry arms, Biden reverses it, ergo Biden is coming for your guns.

Clinton pulled a similar stunt requiring forcing legal arsenic levels to 1/5 of the existing level of accepted safety, so that when W's EPA delayed it until safety studies could determine what was reasonable, the Dems ran ads and did soundbites on the GOP poisoning the water supply.

All this republican whining about being censored by private companies that are afraid of losing money by their association... 
I'm sorry, but I was brought up to believe that this was "The free market at work", and is "the basis of our entire society".

Suck it up, buttercup.

~Bang

1 hour ago, Bang said:

All this republican whining about being censored by private companies that are afraid of losing money by their association... 
I'm sorry, but I was brought up to believe that this was "The free market at work", and is "the basis of our entire society".

Suck it up, buttercup.

~Bang

You can have your business ($$) OR you can publicize your controversial political opinions.... can’t have both. That’s true for Democrats or Republicans.

Hey, if you feel strongly about your opinions, if you believe they’re worthwhile (worth something), then it shouldn’t be a surprise when it’s time to pay the toll. Own it.

Otherwise, keep them to yourself, if they ain’t worth ****.

20 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

You can have your business ($$) OR you can publicize your controversial political opinions.... can’t have both.

You can do both*. 

But your customers get to vote, too.  

* Well, in most cases.  Yes, there are some jobs where I think it's legit for a corporate employer to impose restrictions on an employee's right to be an asshole in public.  Typically, when the employee is being hired to be the public face for the employer.  If you want to be the next Captain of the Enterprise, or the next James Bond, or the spokesman for Wendy's hamburgers, then yeah, they've got the right to say that no, you can't publicly announce that you're a Nazi. 

6 hours ago, Jabbyrwock said:

And 50% of the US voting population gave him a passing grade...

Is it too early in the morning to drink and cry?

Its never too early. I don't drink anymore, but I try to do my crying in my sleep nowadays. It just saves time.

Archived