Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

4 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

I thought the military nixed their part in any lavish send-off.

I thought so as well.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was left on the tarmac when he can't get the presidential jet to take him to Mar-a-Lago as a last act.

I guess Trump has never heard of a paper shredder:

Historians having to tape together records that Trump tore up

The public will not see Donald Trump’s White House records for years, but there is growing concern the collection will never be complete – leaving a hole in the history of one of America’s most tumultuous presidencies.

Trump has been cavalier about the law requiring that records be preserved. He has a habit of ripping up documents before tossing them out, forcing White House workers to spend hours taping them back together.

White House staff quickly learned about Trump’s disregard for documents as they witnessed him tearing them up and discarding them. “My director came up to me and said, ‘You have to tape these together,’” said Solomon Lartey, a former White House records analyst.

The first document he taped back together was a letter from Chuck Schumer, the Democratic leader in the Senate, about a government shutdown. “They told [Trump] to stop doing it. He didn’t want to stop.”

Click on the link for the full article

A petulant child to the last.

12 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Who's paying for it?  I don't see Trump paying for it or being able raise the money for it.  He will want his library to top all presidential libraries and I don't see him getting money for it, unless the Arabs pays for it.

Trump Is Fantasizing About a $2 Billion Presidential Library and Museum in Florida: WaPo

President Donald Trump is telling his supporters and donors he wants to collect $2 billion for a presidential library and museum in Florida, The Washington Post reports. He envisions it run by his social media director Dan Scavino, who formerly served as Trump’s social media director but more recently worked as his deputy chief of staff. Such a sum would far exceed the cost of other presidential libraries, but Trump reportedly believes he can raise it via small-dollar donations from a grassroots campaign among supporters. Former Trump associates believe it will be difficult for him to raise the money in the wake of the scandal over the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. “I thought to myself, what is this alternative fantasy life you’re living? I have no clue where they think they’ll get this money raised. Anyone who gives to him will be radioactive,” an unnamed fundraiser told the Post of the plans.

Click on the link for more

16 minutes ago, China said:

Trump Is Fantasizing About a $2 Billion Presidential Library and Museum in Florida: WaPo

President Donald Trump is telling his supporters and donors he wants to collect $2 billion for a presidential library and museum in Florida, The Washington Post reports. He envisions it run by his social media director Dan Scavino, who formerly served as Trump’s social media director but more recently worked as his deputy chief of staff. Such a sum would far exceed the cost of other presidential libraries, but Trump reportedly believes he can raise it via small-dollar donations from a grassroots campaign among supporters. Former Trump associates believe it will be difficult for him to raise the money in the wake of the scandal over the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. “I thought to myself, what is this alternative fantasy life you’re living? I have no clue where they think they’ll get this money raised. Anyone who gives to him will be radioactive,” an unnamed fundraiser told the Post of the plans.

Click on the link for more

We're fantasizing about a presidential library as well:

Prison-Trump-Presidential-Library-svg-TD09092020_1200x1200.thumb.png.10f5c5ceed04eb752f64478d7e9e1f07.png

Census Bureau says Trump's push to exclude undocumented is dead

Outgoing President Donald Trump’s plan to exclude undocumented immigrants from the census totals used to apportion congressional seats is officially dead.

The Census Bureau announced Saturday that data on apportionment — and a related calculation of the number of undocumented immigrants Trump has specifically requested — would not be released until after President-elect Joe Biden is sworn in. Biden has said he opposed Trump’s efforts to exclude undocumented immigrants, who have historically been included.

“Neither the Census Bureau nor the Department of Commerce will report or publicly disclose any population counts or estimates relating to the population as of April 1, 2020, including counts or estimates of the illegal alien/undocumented immigrant population, prior to the change of Administration on January 20, 2021,” the Census Bureau said in a statement.

The agreement arose from a suit from the National Urban League, and other plaintiffs opposed to the plan, over the accuracy of the census.

The announcement also said a similar prohibition applies to data related directly to Trump’s controversial memorandum. The agreement pauses the case for 21 days, and if data is available before the end of the stay, the government would need to give plaintiffs 7 days’ notice.

22 hours ago, China said:

I guess Trump has never heard of a paper shredder:

Historians having to tape together records that Trump tore up

The public will not see Donald Trump’s White House records for years, but there is growing concern the collection will never be complete – leaving a hole in the history of one of America’s most tumultuous presidencies.

Trump has been cavalier about the law requiring that records be preserved. He has a habit of ripping up documents before tossing them out, forcing White House workers to spend hours taping them back together.

White House staff quickly learned about Trump’s disregard for documents as they witnessed him tearing them up and discarding them. “My director came up to me and said, ‘You have to tape these together,’” said Solomon Lartey, a former White House records analyst.

The first document he taped back together was a letter from Chuck Schumer, the Democratic leader in the Senate, about a government shutdown. “They told [Trump] to stop doing it. He didn’t want to stop.”

A petulant child to the last.

Charge him for it.  

Heck.  Sue him in civil court for the costs of undoing his criminal actions. 

Archived