Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

You think he'll be out of the media when he's out of the whitehouse?

It won't be everywhere you look once he's out of the whitehouse.  You will have to go out of your way to find it.  Just like before he was president.

Hopefully.

13 minutes ago, purbeast said:

It won't be everywhere you look once he's out of the whitehouse.  You will have to go out of your way to find it.  Just like before he was president.

Hopefully.

You wish but the media probably won't oblige.  Everytime Donny critizes Joe, they will bug Joe's press secretary about it.  That's just the way the press is.

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

You wish but the media probably won't oblige.  Everytime Donny critizes Joe, they will bug Joe's press secretary about it.  That's just the way the press is.

I don't think so.

I think pretty much everyone is getting tired of Trump's bit at this point.  

VOX: Donald Trump’s long history of racism, from the 1970s to 2020  

>>>>

If you ask President Donald Trump, he isn’t racist. To the contrary, he’s repeatedly said that he’s “the least racist person that you’ve ever encountered.”

Trump’s actual record, however, tells a very different story.

On the campaign trail, Trump repeatedly made explicitly racist and otherwise bigoted remarks, from calling Mexican immigrants criminals and rapists, to proposing a ban on all Muslims entering the US, to suggesting a judge should recuse himself from a case solely because of the judge’s Mexican heritage.

The trend has continued into his presidency. From stereotyping a Black reporter to pandering to white supremacists after they held a violent rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, to making a joke about the Trail of Tears, Trump hasn’t stopped with racist acts after his 2016 election...................<<<<<

If any other person ran their re-election campaign like Trump has so far, they'd probably be impeached and removed on the spot due to insanity. 

The way I see people on social media just repeat exact phrases that Trump says really shows that the old "repeat it enough times and people will believe it" saying is true. 

14 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

I never noticed this but I guess it's tell when he sputters while talking...

I noticed the shoulder tic thing too. It does seem to coincide with when his speech short circuits...happened once or twice during his July 4th speech. From my limited understanding there are a pretty wide range of things that can cause tics, but coinciding with a speech slur seems a bit worrying. 

21 minutes ago, mistertim said:

I noticed the shoulder tic thing too. It does seem to coincide with when his speech short circuits...happened once or twice during his July 4th speech. From my limited understanding there are a pretty wide range of things that can cause tics, but coinciding with a speech slur seems a bit worrying. 

It's when Vlad activates his shock collar.  

15 hours ago, PokerPacker said:

You think he'll be out of the media when he's out of the whitehouse?

Mainstream media will no longer be duty-bound to air his idiotic ramblings as they are when he is speaking as the current President of the United States.

37 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Mainstream media will no longer be duty-bound to air his idiotic ramblings as they are when he is speaking as the current President of the United States.

I anticipate his long delayed media channel, which he will, true to form, run into the ground.  :evil:

Archived