Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

18 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

If that's true, just more confirmation he's the dumbest man alive.  

I'm convinced he wants the title of President With the Most Books Written About Him.  So he can brag about it later and say "Nobody's ever seen anything like it".

15 minutes ago, justice98 said:

I'm convinced he wants the title of President With the Most Books Written About Him.  So he can brag about it later and say "Nobody's ever seen anything like it".

You’re mistaken. Something doesn’t actually have to happen.... for him to say it did and take credit for it 🙂

21 minutes ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Nothing actually has to happen but I wish Trump would be living in fear that anytime he goes outside; something could happen.

The only he fears right now is going to prison or losing his money.

Rest assured, Trump lives in a constant state of fear. I wouldn’t worry too much about the specific fear.... and it’s desired intensity. There’s a very simple reason why he doesn’t sleep well at night.

1 minute ago, Die Hard said:

Rest assured, Trump lives in a constant state of fear. I wouldn’t worry too much about the specific fear.... and it’s desired intensity. There’s a very simple reason why he doesn’t sleep well at night.

I thought it was the adderall he snorts that was keeping him up.

7 minutes ago, China said:

I thought it was the adderall he snorts that was keeping him up.

Honest question. I’ve seen people allude to that on here multiple times. Is that common knowledge? Has there been an admission? Do we know he’s still on it? Or is it speculation/rumour?

9 minutes ago, Die Hard said:

Honest question. I’ve seen people allude to that on here multiple times. Is that common knowledge? Has there been an admission? Do we know he’s still on it? Or is it speculation/rumour?

Rumour, but here's the story from Newsweek:

Tom Arnold Claims Donald Trump Snorted Adderall on 'The Apprentice' Set

Actor and comedian Tom Arnold accused President Donald Trump of previously abusing Adderall on the set of NBC's The Apprentice.

"Donald Trump abused Adderall on the set & it made him crazy. He even snorted Adderall. Mark Burnett knew it. It's scary," he wrote in a tweet, accusing The Apprentice creator of knowing that the president took the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder drug.

it's hard for me to parse out the level of  'awful things' i wish upon trump, his fam, his cab/outside helpers, the gop congress, and supporting constituents, per their individual rankings as bad entities...i mean they all merit the worst in my book though they of course operate at different levels of impact in their individual ignorant sick-headed corrupt malevolence.....which brings me this morning to the neutered side of the animatronic couple, jared cushner 

i figure many of you have seen the recent clips of him on the postal sabotage and rebitherism

voting all these people out of all their offices would only the beginning of what i think should be justice for their choices

visions of bad movies dance momentarily in my thoughts :806:

39 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

voting all these people out of all their offices would only the beginning of what i think should be justice for their choices

visions of bad movies dance momentarily in my thoughts :806:

Justice. I struggle with that abstract concept almost every day. I think it’s foundational to cognitive dissonance (resistance). Seems to be just a fancy word for ‘expectations’ 🙂

Just had a chat with our mailman, who is awesome. He says they're being forced to work office hours rather than start at 7:30. Among other bad effects, this has resulted in lots of businesses not getting their mail by c.o.b. Not a great look for an admin supposedly committed to jump-starting the economy.

Full dose of evil and stupid, with every damn thing they do.

Archived