Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Wow, that fox article. All of those people can go **** themselves, while also showing the truth of what a faustian bargain it has been for Hannity and the rest to become Trumps "sexless wife" as they called it. They get all this money and access, but they're still miserable because beyond a certain point money ain't worth **** without character and substance and can never fill that hole. Instead these people are just miserable dung beatles with money in they're **** castles chained to someone that they even say is bat **** crazy.

What a bunch of ****ing losers these people are.

4 hours ago, Fresh8686 said:

Wow, that fox article. All of those people can go **** themselves, while also showing the truth of what a faustian bargain it has been for Hannity and the rest to become Trumps "sexless wife" as they called it. They get all this money and access, but they're still miserable because beyond a certain point money ain't worth **** without character and substance and can never fill that hole. Instead these people are just miserable dung beatles with money in they're **** castles chained to someone that they even say is bat **** crazy.

What a bunch of ****ing losers these people are.

wait'll you see the story on how energetic for a very long time fox was in helping promote and solicit money for the "build the wall" fraud

i know what i'm about to say doesn't reflect democracy, but i'd criminalize fox news and not-too-bright-bart  and nutter radio and march every single person working in it into the sea or a cell, depending on my mood and room availability

2 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

When he dies, they should analyze what’s left of his diseased 🧠 brain.

What's the story with Secretariat, when it died the autopsy showed it's heart was like 2.5x larger than a normal horse and it's accomplishment's kinda made sense.

Trump's autopsy will show his brain to be the size of a pistachio. 

I swear all these irksome, irredeemable idiots do are things that are irritating, illegal, immoral, incompetent, inefficacious, insidious, inconsiderate, irresponsible, insalubrious, imbecilic or otherwise inculpative.

Trump administration bars FDA from regulating some laboratory tests, including for coronavirus

The Trump administration this week blocked the Food and Drug Administration from regulating a broad swath of laboratory tests, including for the coronavirus, in a move strongly opposed by the agency.

The new policy stunned many health experts and laboratories because of its timing, several months into a pandemic. Some public health experts warned the shift could result in unreliable coronavirus tests on the market, potentially worsening the testing crisis that has dogged the United States if more people get erroneous results. They argued the change is unlikely to solve current testing problems, which at this point are largely due to shortages of supplies such as swabs and chemical reagents.

Click on the link for the full article

47 minutes ago, tshile said:

Rubio is an intellectual lightweight. It’s crazy he’s managed to obtain such a position and hold it. He’s a giant ****, has no backbone, and generally seems not that smart. 

Christie exposed him easily in the debates. Dude is an empty suit and dumber than a bag of rocks...and he chose uber-dip**** Paul ****ing Wolfowitz as his foreign policy advisor!!!

Archived