Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Congress trying to get Trump's Tax Returns is a different issue than NYAG, yeah?   Meaning, Trump's reasoning for refusing to turn them over to congress (as right or wrong legally as he might be in his argument) is something he can't say when it comes to the investigations going on from the NY courts?

How can Trump simultaneously say he did more than any other President in the history of the country and also say those same 2 years were stolen from him?  Oh wait, it's because he is an idiot that makes things up as he goes along.  Nevermind.

22 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

How can Trump simultaneously say he did more than any other President in the history of the country and also say those same 2 years were stolen from him?  Oh wait, it's because he is an idiot that makes things up as he goes along.  Nevermind.

Because mental illness is a serious concern. I'm not making a joke here. I really think his brain is rotting away and he legit doesn't remember half the stuff he says, while he thinks he said/heard a lot of stuff that was never spoken. Including in a single statement. He doesn't go back and read his tweets.

23 minutes ago, LD0506 said:

Image may contain: text

Douchebags for $200

Answer:

This douchebag actively sought dirt from the Russian government on his father's Presidential opponent.

Douchebags for $400

Answer:

This douchebag went to visit immigrant children held in detention cages and separated from their parents  while wearing a jacket

with "I don't really care, do you?" written on the back.

Douchebags for $600

Answer:

This douchebag was arrested at a Ku Klux Klan rally in 1927, and later employed a series of policies that barred blacks from his rental properties.

Douchebags for $800

Answer:

This douchebag has lied more than 10,000 times since taking office.

Douchebags for $1000

Answer:

This douchebag attempts to influence White House policy, but when held accountable for her actions, cries that she's just the president's daughter and stop being so mean to her. And her husband was denied a security clearance until daddy stepped in.

(We could fill that category for weeks.)

34 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I am interested to see the GOP laugh off Trump's suggestion of extending his term by 2 years, but then in 10 months start screaming about why it needs to happen. 

I'm really excited to see Susan Collins let us know how concerned she is about it...

So is this whole taxes thing going to end up coming down to whether the Supreme Court rules that the President can declare executive privilege on his taxes? I don't see how it ends any other way at this point.   It's beyond obvious Trump is lying about something(s) in regards to what his taxes might show about his finances but is even a given he will ever have to turn them over to anyone?

Yeah, once again, about that "peaceful transfer of power"....

This is now the third time to my count he has floated out this idea, although it's the first time he's used his being the subject of investigation as his reasoning.

BEST be READY. 

~Bang

2 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

Because mental illness is a serious concern. I'm not making a joke here. I really think his brain is rotting away and he legit doesn't remember half the stuff he says, while he thinks he said/heard a lot of stuff that was never spoken. Including in a single statement. He doesn't go back and read his tweets.

Mental illness and lying because liars don't remember what they've lied about so the lies pile up. 

He barely can read and write.

5 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Seems like if your mission is for people to get off of welfare/food stamps and transition into "good paying jobs" then raising the threshold for what is considered impoverished, will have the opposite effect as people will end up more desperate than before and be forced into lower paying service jobs.  

If, however, your mission is to remove the social safety net, so that employers will be better able to bully employees into taking less for more, it makes perfect sense.  

2 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

So is this whole taxes thing going to end up coming down to whether the Supreme Court rules that the President can declare executive privilege on his taxes?

I could see Acting Justice Guilianni writing a concurring opinion that if a President hypothetically thought that he was innocent of lying on his taxes, then covering them up even thought the law says it's illegal, isn't.  

3 hours ago, @SkinsGoldPants said:

I honestly don't think its mental illness at this point. I've said it many times and I'll say it again, this guy has onset dementia. My mom has the same thing and they act very similar...except my mom isn't a douchebag.

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Yeah, once again, about that "peaceful transfer of power"....

This is now the third time to my count he has floated out this idea, although it's the first time he's used his being the subject of investigation as his reasoning.

BEST be READY. 

~Bang

You, me, and maybe a few others here keep saying this but no one seems to believe it.  I guess we'll see.......

16 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I honestly don't think its mental illness at this point. I've said it many times and I'll say it again, this guy has onset dementia. My mom has the same thing and they act very similar...except my mom isn't a douchebag.

Isn't dementia a mental illness?

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

You, me, and maybe a few others here keep saying this but no one seems to believe it.  I guess we'll see.......

Isn't dementia a mental illness?

It could be, I've always considered it more of a disease. Mental illness can be treated, dementia (so far) can't.

Archived