Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Y'know, I'm really getting angry at news shows (think I'm watching MTP right now) putting Republican politicians on the air, letting them say things like "Trump knew he was innocent" or "The Mueller report concluded every single time that there was no evidence of conspiracy", and not immediately respond with "Sir, that's a flat out lie. Drop it or get off my show."

I completely agree.

CALL THESE ****ERS WHAT THEY ARE.

Stop treating them as respected guests or even leaders.

Drop the decorum, respect is a two way street. they continually lie, continually flaunt the rule of law.. then stop treating them like they deserve ANY respect at all.  Give them the same respect they display, which is NONE.
Treat them like the lying criminal scumbags they are.

~Bang

6 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

So, we agreed (in writing) to pay for hostages, but it's OK, because we didn't actually pay.  

Ranks right up there with "Well, we tried to collude with the Russian government, but the Russians refused to negotiate with us." that's their current defense of the Trump Tower meeting.

8 hours ago, Larry said:

Y'know, I'm really getting angry at news shows (think I'm watching MTP right now) putting Republican politicians on the air, letting them say things like "Trump knew he was innocent" or "The Mueller report concluded every single time that there was no evidence of conspiracy", and not immediately respond with "Sir, that's a flat out lie. Drop it or get off my show."

I had the same reaction this morning when Sen. Johnson was spouting BS and Andrea Mitchell just letting him off the hook. 

11 hours ago, Bang said:

I completely agree.

CALL THESE ****ERS WHAT THEY ARE.

Stop treating them as respected guests or even leaders.

~Bang

Agreed.  There are often two...or more sides to any issue, as long as all participating parties are willing to deal in reality.  Fantasyland has no place, nor is there any obligation from supposed "new networks" to allow fantasyland viewpoints into the air in an effort to mainstream a bunch of nonsense. 

16 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Agreed.  There are often two...or more sides to any issue, as long as all participating parties are willing to deal in reality.  Fantasyland has no place, nor is there any obligation from supposed "new networks" to allow fantasyland viewpoints into the air in an effort to mainstream a bunch of nonsense. 

Yeah we've basically gotten to a point where we're trying to debate with people who refuse to accept basic underlying reality.

It used to be:
Democrat: "This issue is well documented and exists, and here's how I think we should deal with it."

Republican: "I agree, this is a well documented and serious issue. I disagree on how we should deal with it. Here is my idea instead".

*debate ensues*

Now it's:

Democrat: "This issue is well documented and exists, and here's how I think we should deal with it."

Republican: "This issue does not exist. That's fake news."

Democrat: "Wait, what? Here's the research. It's a well known real world problem."

Republican: "THAT'S DEEP STATE PLANTED FAKE NEWS. MAGA! TRIGGERED, LIBTARD???"

*facepalming ensues as the national collective subconscious weeps*

Not that Trump isn't racist....but I wonder also if he is afraid he will be made to look like a fool live on TV by someone to his face by some of these folks.  I'd love to see it. Imagine Trump handing out an award to a teacher, and in their "thank you" speech they start railing against Betsy DeVos and why she was a disaster of a pick who could only be nominated due to bribery.   

Archived