Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Why do you guys do this to yourselves?

Because we can't give up. There has to be some way to reach the humanity in people even if they have been galvanized against anything remotely resembling compassion or understanding. 

48 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

This is the kind of rationalization that 45 and republicans supporters do. Are you really serious that the in public touching is the same level of ignorance as Moore's racist and misogynistic comments are? 

One is so much more egregious than the other. Yet to justify ignorance like Moore's you try to find anything close to something similar to say - See they do it too!!  Total bull****. 

Let me ask this, are you supportive of Moore gaining the nomination? 

I could care less about Moore, there are better qualified options imo.

I do find it amusing you seem ignorant of Biden's history and stupid,racist and misogynist comments in the past. 

touching  :ols:

41 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Because we can't give up. There has to be some way to reach the humanity in people even if they have been galvanized against anything remotely resembling compassion or understanding. 

1 minute ago, twa said:

I could care less about Moore, there are better qualified options imo.

I do find it amusing you seem ignorant of Biden's history and stupid,racist and misogynist comments in the past. 

touching  :ols:

The only ignorance is yours for assuming what you think I know or do not know. So please keep your misguided and inaccurate assumptions and personal attacks to yourself. 

So back to the question you do not want to answer. You referenced the actions of Biden as being on the same level as Moore. If so, do you support Moore or should that disqualify him for this and any other nomination? 

2 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

The only ignorance is yours for assuming what you think I know or do not know. So please keep your misguided and inaccurate assumptions and personal attacks to yourself. 

So back to the question you do not want to answer. You referenced the actions of Biden as being on the same level as Moore. If so, do you support Moore or should that disqualify him for this and any other nomination? 

My assumption comes from you listing Biden's touching as the issue, demonstrating ignorance of why he could be Moore like.

That is a different question than you asked....and that I answered.

I could NOT care less either way 😉

Moore's fate will be in the hands of the Senate.

Biden's will be in the hands of the US population. If he gets through his party's primaries, he gets to go up against someone who has shown himself to be a trolling jackass every single day of his presidency. Biden's behavior and Trump's behavior writ large aren't even close. 

Just now, twa said:

My assumption comes from you listing Biden's touching as the issue, demonstrating ignorance of why he could be Moore like.

That is a different question than you asked....and that I answered.

I could NOT care less either way 😉

Biden's touching issue is what is being discussed. The statements made by Biden say when he was in Delaware are not good but do not reach the same level of ignorance as Moore's, not to mention they were in the 1970's not 2 yrs ago. People can grow and change but not in two years. Also, his actions showed who he is. He supported the the fair housing act, voter rights act and sanctions against Apartheid. This is just one example There are others but not wasting my time. 

Back to the question you still do not want to answer. You don't want to because you know it will expose the hypocrisy that is routinely exhibited by the extreme right which it's clear you are part of. Thanks for making my point. I will answer the question you will not. I did not want Biden to run, just for the very reasons discussed here. Even thought I do not think what he is accused of, including the exaggerated claims of the right, rises anywhere to the level of disgust of what Moore has done, I think they do disqualify him. I like other candidates much better. 

I am done here. It's clear you have no intention of engaging in a discussion. Just making irrelevant comments - ie: if you could care less about Moore then why defend him with Biden. It is just to take a cheap shot. 

9 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

I am done here. It's clear you have no intention of engaging in a discussion. Just making irrelevant comments - ie: if you could care less about Moore then why defend him with Biden. It is just to take a cheap shot. 

You must be new here.

51 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Certainly a cheap shot.....at both Biden and those that will excuse him while whining about Moore.

a twoofer 

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

You must be new here.

It takes time to learn. 

Nothing will ever wash over the stain of voting for the **** grabber and defending Roy Moore, so twa now wants to let everyone know that Joe Biden is the same as a pedophile who ran in his party and got millions of twa clones to vote for him. 

Jesus sure is loving his kiddie ****ers and **** grabbers these days.

1 hour ago, twa said:

Certainly a cheap shot.....at both Biden and those that will excuse him while whining about Moore.

a twoofer 

So at least we agree on two things - 

1. You had no intent to add anything of value to the conversation. Just taking a cheap shot. 

2. You are just whining since by your own words what people are saying about Moore is whining then your comment about Biden is also just that, whining.

Glad we could agree on something anyway. 

3 hours ago, goskins10 said:

I have found it better when the night shift of the russian troll farm takes over TWA's account.

Sergei is just as apt to nonsense as Vlad and Kleptovich, but he has better jokes.

~Bang

1 hour ago, HOF44 said:

Damn goskins10 fix that sig!!

Nothing to fix. It's my results from our Mock draft. 4th yr participating. It's a lot of fun.  Will change it when rosters get set - I will in who made the teams. Thinking about putting all 4 yrs in. 

3 minutes ago, goskins10 said:

Nothing to fix. It's my results from our Mock draft. 4th yr participating. It's a lot of fun.  Will change it when rosters get set - I will in who made the teams. Thinking about putting all 4 yrs in. 

15. Please maintain respectable size signatures within the limitations set herein.
Maintaining reasonable size signatures minimizes the amount of load time needed to access a given page. Furthermore, it reduces the amount of excessive scrolling required of users perusing threads. Signatures should not exceed 550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height. These dimensions are not a guideline, they are a rule.

1 minute ago, HOF44 said:

15. Please maintain respectable size signatures within the limitations set herein.
Maintaining reasonable size signatures minimizes the amount of load time needed to access a given page. Furthermore, it reduces the amount of excessive scrolling required of users perusing threads. Signatures should not exceed 550 pixels in width and 200 pixels in height. These dimensions are not a guideline, they are a rule.

As far as I know I am not breaking that rule. If I am, then there are 100s others that are breaking it too.  But Ok, I will make it a little smaller. 

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Tried to warn you

Fair enough. Will not make the mistake again. 

4 hours ago, Bang said:

I have found it better when the night shift of the russian troll farm takes over TWA's account.

Sergei is just as apt to nonsense as Vlad and Kleptovich, but he has better jokes.

~Bang

Dont forget Ruslan's bbq tips 👌

Archived