Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

25 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Yeah we've basically gotten to a point where we're trying to debate with people who refuse to accept basic underlying reality.

It used to be:
Democrat: "This issue is well documented and exists, and here's how I think we should deal with it."

Republican: "I agree, this is a well documented and serious issue. I disagree on how we should deal with it. Here is my idea instead".

*debate ensues*

Now it's:

Democrat: "This issue is well documented and exists, and here's how I think we should deal with it."

Republican: "This issue does not exist. That's fake news."

Democrat: "Wait, what? Here's the research. It's a well known real world problem."

Republican: "THAT'S DEEP STATE PLANTED FAKE NEWS. MAGA! TRIGGERED, LIBTARD???"

*facepalming ensues as the national collective subconscious weeps*

The media helps out with this to an extent.  There's a great exchange on the show "Newsroom" about  the media being "biased towards fairness".  Sometimes there aren't two sides to a story, but the media feels that they need to present two sides.  The example they gave is this: 

Biased toward fairness means that if the entire congressional republican caucus were to walk into the house and propose a resolution stating that the earth was flat, the "Times" would lead with "Democrats and Republicans can't agree on shape of earth.

I feel that's where we are now. 

1 hour ago, NoCalMike said:

Not that Trump isn't racist....but I wonder also if he is afraid he will be made to look like a fool live on TV by someone to his face by some of these folks.  I'd love to see it. Imagine Trump handing out an award to a teacher, and in their "thank you" speech they start railing against Betsy DeVos and why she was a disaster of a pick who could only be nominated due to bribery.   

i think the last teacher of the year did something like that, she wore some pins on her clothing and may have made a statement or two

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Not that Trump isn't racist....but I wonder also if he is afraid he will be made to look like a fool live on TV by someone to his face by some of these folks.  I'd love to see it. Imagine Trump handing out an award to a teacher, and in their "thank you" speech they start railing against Betsy DeVos and why she was a disaster of a pick who could only be nominated due to bribery.   

I don't believe he thinks it out that much. His staff however are tasked with maintaining that safe space around him 24/7. They know their war on everyone from teachers to the fbi has made it harder to have him interact with most people. 

6 minutes ago, visionary said:

Can't the party that claims to be the best for the economy find somebody who will run the Fed for a good economy, and who's not a Trump Monster?

(Or is there something else going on?  Are they ruling out all qualified candidates who won't promise to inflate a bubble, and people like this guy and Hermain Cain are the only ones that can make it through the filters they've got set?  Something like that?)

17 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I agree that this has nothing to do with race - again not that he is not a blatant racist. This is more to do with teachers in general being very critical of him, his administration, and especially DeVos. His response to any criticism is to retaliate somehow. So for him to not give the award is his way of "punishing" them. You know, the childish response. 

17 hours ago, Llevron said:

He was never trying to hide it. Thats what pisses me off about people acting like they dont know. 

This is correct. He is the exact same person he has been, a lying, narcissistic, childish piece of garbage who's only interest is himself and to "get" anyone who dares to question him. He wants to be king. The people that did not see it chose to ignore it. With all due respect, those with the "I didn't know he was this bad when I voted for him." argument is bull****. He showed you exactly who he was before the election and you chose to ignore it. 

Tell me you thought he might get better once in office. While I still think that is misguided, I can understand hope out of frustration. You hate the existing system and people running it and despite the caustic piece of garbage in front of you, the hope is that they grow into the job, understanding the importance of the moment. So you close your eyes and hope for the best - again misguided and horribly wrong, but at least there is a logical path. 

To the surprise of not many, not only has he not risen to the occasion, he has managed to sink to even lower depths of disgusting behavior. 

6 hours ago, clietas said:

Stephen Moores excuse is hey dont blame me I've been saying racist, sexist, and stupid things for 30 years. Sounds like a perfect fit for the Trump administration. 

Sure his name isn't Biden?

Oh, so the GOP are expressing reservations about Moore for the fed?
Whatever, you nutless pansies.

You will wilt and do what your masters command like you always do, and you will put a totally unqualified piece of **** in a position to hurt millions of people.

AGAIN.

And your brainless enablers will continue to brainlessly enable you. 

~Bang

1 hour ago, twa said:

Sure his name isn't Biden?

This is the kind of rationalization that 45 and republicans supporters do. Are you really serious that the in public touching is the same level of ignorance as Moore's racist and misogynistic comments are? 

One is so much more egregious than the other. Yet to justify ignorance like Moore's you try to find anything close to something similar to say - See they do it too!!  Total bull****. 

Let me ask this, are you supportive of Moore gaining the nomination? 

Archived